Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Rate Neha Julka as Parineeta...

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
I am totally loving Neha as Parineeta aka Pari....
She is a total Nut case and is really cute and adorable.....
She is really made an impression as Pari who is totally latoo over Maan....
Andher Chemistry with Geet is mind-blowing.....
be it the episodes or the SBB aand SBS videos
they are totally cool and compliments each other really well....

I am totally Loving Neha as Pari....She may be totally Fida over Maan but her character so far has been positive and totally sweet...i dont think she will have any issues when she gets o know about Maan actually in love with Geet...and may be that's how she helps bring Maaneet closer by joining forces with Maan to make Geet Admit that she has feelings for Maan...that she loves him

Do Comment

Hit the Like Button If You Like My Post

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh Rickks!
I was abt to post abt Neha on weekend coz now everyone is not at their best of health due to Maan Fever.............its rising higher n higher in each fraction of seconds..............its all due to the deadly poison given on 19th aug around 10pm in the precap.
But u started it..........ok even I too wanted to share the same thing...
Yes I really love the way Pari going latto over MSK.Uno what I think by reading all these posts abt Maan Mania the CVs might have decided that Pari may be given some lines that the fans really use for Maan like Dreamy eyes,HOT n Super Hot................what say?
She's like one of the great MSK admirer like us.
And I love her lines in yday epi when she said to MSK that  "No probs,aap ghuse mein bhi bahut dreamy lagtey ho" and the one
"yeh log toh coffee ko issue banake rakh diya,meri aur toh koi dekh bhi nahi raha"
She said all these so cutely and never mind for me she makes a cute couple with MSK .............PH has choosen a perfect match for GC.
Edited by Rituparnaa - 13 years ago
mymeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i want to hate her coz she's gng all arnd Maan๐Ÿ˜ก but can't coz she's so lovable.๐Ÿ˜ƒ..her screen presence is just amazing...trademark  of good actors on da show continues...ABS LUVING HER WORK...FANTASTIC ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Edited by mymeet - 13 years ago
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: mymeet

i want to hate her coz she's gng all arnd Maan๐Ÿ˜ก but can't coz she's so lovable.๐Ÿ˜ƒ..her screen presence is just amazing...trademark  of good actors on da show continues...ABS LUVING HER WORK...FANTASTIC ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I know i feel the same
kate-85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi..ricks good you opened this topic....i am really loving neha...love her chemistry with geet / drashti....wow....both are bubly offscreen....loved their sbb sbs..e24 segmants..i loved their offscreen chemistry ..its good to see all of them bonding so well ofscreen!!!..as long as pari duzn cause any trouble fr manneet i'll keep loving her!!!
xXSonuXx thumbnail
ive read a few comments here n there tht people find her annoying i totally disagree..such a breath of fresh air..i luv her pagalness..n u cn tell she js has a heart of gold๐Ÿ˜† her chemistry wit drahsti a.k.a geet is wow๐Ÿ˜† n shes looks good with gurmeet/maan too๐Ÿ‘ so far  so good..lets hope shes brings the 2 (maneet) closer together๐Ÿ˜ณ
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: kate-85

hi..ricks good you opened this topic....i am really loving neha...love her chemistry with geet / drashti....wow....both are bubly offscreen....loved their sbb sbs..e24 segmants..i loved their offscreen chemistry ..its good to see all of them bonding so well ofscreen!!!..as long as pari duzn cause any trouble fr manneet i'll keep loving her!!!

I totally Agree๐Ÿ˜‰
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She's doing great with Pari.. I'd give her a 9
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well I've always been a fan of Neha since her DMG days...and I am loving her as Pari.

She is just so gorgeous and adorable at the same time! I think she is awesome with bubbly characters! I'd probably rate her 7 or 8 =)
radiant_raisa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I think she's doing a fab job even though I don't like it whenever she tries to be close to Maan ๐Ÿ˜’. But apart from that, she's done justice to her character ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ