Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Dhooke se get her married to a DOnkey!!!! ;) 😆😆😆😆😆

P.s.---I can only think of more bahonn mein chale aaa's and Jaadoo hai tera hi Jaadoo later!!!!😆😆😆😆
indian81 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today the full truth came out in front of the family , but the full truth should have also come out in front of the police . I am not sure why Veer does these half things always ....

Ek hi vaar mai sab khatam karna chahiye
indian81 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonali_dg

Dhooke se get her married to a DOnkey!!!! ;) 😆

P.s.---I can only think of more bahonn mein chale aaa's and Jaadoo hai tera hi Jaadoo later!!!!😆

Jadoo hai tera hi jadoo after ðŸ¤¬ the donkey? 😆 😆 😆 😆
Vipan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The CV's better show the truth about the shooting on Ichchha. That will make it even worse... Veer better tell the family about the shootings otherwise I'll be a little disappointed.

Also, my favourite music didn't play in the background, but I guess that'll be for the main highpoint.... :( Oh well, maybe on Monday.

Also, everyone vote for Uttaran (under the main picture) as "Freakin' awesome"... I mean we gotto love the exposure of Taps.
Edited by Vipan - 13 years ago
indian81 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vipan

The CV's better show the truth about the shooting on Ichchha. That will make it even worse... Veer better tell the family about the shootings otherwise I'll be a little disappointed.

Also, my favourite music didn't play in the background, but I guess that'll be for the main highpoint.... :( Oh well, maybe on Monday.

Also, everyone vote for Uttaran (under the main picture) as "Freakin' awesome"... I mean we gotto love the exposure of Taps.

I think evil Tapasya will blurt out the truth herself , that she wanted to kill Iccha ...
Veer saw Sid with Tappu and veer has recognized Sid as the person who shot iccha .. I am sure he will be able to put 2 and 2 together
indian81 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JayaV

why r everyone suggesting just slap ?? nope slap will change a kid but not a grown up person , her punishment should be harsh , its not like she broke lovers alone , she is responsible for a persons death , which has no proper punishment .... she should be thrown to dogs

The dogs which bite her will die from tapeworm infestation 😆 😆 😆
Zoya677 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wanna see Veer n Iccha Together now...hope todays episode is true not a bakwas dream by tapasya or anyone...Tappu ki khair nahi 😆
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vipan

Also, my favourite musicdidn't play in the background, but I guess that'll be for the main highpoint.... :( Oh well, maybe on Monday.

😆 Yeah I'm gonna vote now Freaking AWESOME 🥳
sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Get her official membership of fear factor "assisstantship"!!! WHere she will show contestants how to deal with Worm's Reptiles and dance Bahoon mein chalee aaa with them!!!!😆😉
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

atlast everyone has seen the asli chehra of tapasya.... the gates for punishment will open on Monday i suppose...waiting to see the reactions specially of mai ...dadaji ..  & taps parents...