Jogi slaps Tappu - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Aww thanks dear for posting it on my behalf😳..I could only catch half of the segment and not the full one😆...was more busy watching Geet segments today😆😳

They only showed Veer calling entire Bundela and Jogi's family together..then showing them the video clipping of how Tappu instigated Vansh and forced him to commit suicide,,.then Tappu confessing that she tried to kill Ichha....Jogi slapping Tappu hard and finally Tappu out😆...then Pushkar's wife's interview was shown where she says Tappu will b exposed😆

Behind the scene Rashmi doing bhangra was shown😆..she was hving fun time with Nandish as usual😆..and they used Mai's body double in that scene

Thats it I guess..I m not sure if Nand-Rash interview was shown or not🤔
sexccccccccccc jus saw it on utube..even the female wa slike....shukar karo they only slapped her...and full vdo seeeen bt vansh killin himself...good u witch..u deserve it...and even worse things u deserve..and she yellling that yessss i tried 2 kill ichcha..
cant wait for tom yippee
Originally posted by jyoti06

Aww thanks dear for posting it on my behalf😳..I could only catch half of the segment and not the full one😆...was more busy watching Geet segments today😆😳

They only showed Veer calling entire Bundela and Jogi's family together..then showing them the video clipping of how Tappu instigated Vansh and forced him to commit suicide,,.then Tappu confessing that she tried to kill Ichha....Jogi slapping Tappu hard and finally Tappu out😆...then Pushkar's wife's interview was shown where she says Tappu will b exposed😆

Behind the scene Rashmi doing bhangra was shown😆..she was hving fun time with Nandish as usual😆..and they used Mai's body double in that scene

Thats it I guess..I m not sure if Nand-Rash interview was shown or not🤔

Thanks Jo.
And 2 Geet segmants in 1 day 😃 that too when they showed it yesterday too. I just saw them on YT and seemed like lot of fun 😊
aapke muh me ghee shakkar...yar koi mithai lao....chalo sweets..drinks...party time🥳
Originally posted by gargi.shah

aapke muh me ghee shakkar...yar koi mithai lao....chalo sweets..drinks...party time🥳

Join the party in tappu punishment heaven
OMG such a severe punishment.......................🤣🤣
wow yaar pad kar maaza aa gaya!!! i agree that one slap is not sufficient 4 her as jogi earlier has done this but no effect on dracula. so every1 shud do the honours of slapping her hardly & she shud also b slapped by house servants & maids 2 whom she harbours such strong feelings of hatred!!!👍🏼👍🏼👏👏👏

aur jogi ke iss thapad ke baad  aab agar usse ghar se nikal diya hai tab toh uska" raam he rakhe" aur ab usse pata chalega ki kaun LS or kaun HS!!!👏👏
I have to say it was too goooooooooood!  Slap Slap Slap!

Veer to be asked Jogi to come with the VIP Guru Nani😆 I hope that producer will have the intelligence to render harmless her after that.