Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

Binny,

For the first time in our interaction, I concur with each and every word of your's ...

I have complete faith in Pratigya..she is a sherni, remember..Sherni's live in and rule  the jungle ..and if things degenerates Krishna will always step in , the way he stepped in yest by holding her hand and allowing her to stay back ...

Tanthya this may shock you but I completely agree with you Pratigya is a sherni she  can handle the Tachurs just like she took care of them in Krishna's absence, and of course with Krishna's support no one can stop her and I believe he will always support her he proved this once again yesterday when he took a hold of her hand asking her to  stay behind  he fulfilled her wish as well as his desire of wanting her around him. That was my favorite prart yesterday he gave pratigya the reassurance she so badly needed that no he may be angry with her but he still needed her the most  and despite his condition he was still capable of understanding and fulfilling all of her wishes.
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: HamiSky

U mean Krishna will not even open his mouth against such an accusation by SS. At least there shud be some1 who asks her to get in..Poor thing...she is just stopped at the door itself..If Krishna is not goin to say..no one else in that house will say it at all..

U r a literature student? thats gr8 to know...I did Litt for 2 months b4 I joined Soft Engg course!! Really enjoyed tho it was very short period!! Our lecturers were gr8!!

I completed the whole course ,all the while chatting with frns,it was one easy going course ....dunno how i, studied or  passed, the prof were scared of us ..it was like a dreamπŸ˜› ...but I had to concentrate while i did my MBA , the prof really extracted their revenge in this course and made us work hard  ......😊
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Binny1247

Tanthya this may shock you but I completely agree with you Pratigya is a sherni she  can handle the Tachurs just like she took care of them in Krishna's absence, and of course with Krishna's support no one can stop her and I believe he will always support her he proved this once again yesterday when he took a hold of her hand asking her to  stay behind  he fulfilled her wish as well as his desire of wanting her around him. That was my favorite prart yesterday he gave pratigya the reassurance she so badly needed that no he may be angry with her but he still needed her the most  and despite his condition he was still capable of understanding and fulfilling all of her wishes.

Binny..

OMG...Going....Going....*Thud* ..GONE...Tanthya Lies unconscious ....πŸ˜†

Mine too !! He just could not control himself , however much he tries..he is her's  body and soul and nothing Not even death can come in between them ....and despite his dazed , he has made his stand, he has conveyed his decision to her...now the ball is in Pratigya's court ...
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAM2U

@ Tanthya Waooooo πŸ€—

What a post, πŸ₯³

Seriously first Mera's post and now yours what a treat you two are giving to this forumπŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈ.

Samu didn't you know, tanthya is trying to beat my record for lengthy posts.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† My hands don't hurt as much as hers just yet.πŸ˜ƒ
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Binny..

OMG...Going....Going....*Thud* ..GONE...Tanthya Lies unconscious ....πŸ˜†

Mine too !! He just could not control himself , however much he tries..he is her's  body and soul and nothing Not even death can come in between them ....and despite his dazed , he has made his stand, he has conveyed his decision to her...now the ball is in Pratigya's court ...

Tanths,

Here's my shortest post on record ever.πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰  Krishna is a man of his word...........HUM HAMESHA TUMRA SAAT DENGE, SAAT JANAM KE LIYE, RANI BANKE RAKKHENGE.πŸ‘
πŸ‘
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Samu didn't you know, tanthya is trying to beat my record for lengthy posts.πŸ˜† My hands don't hurt as much as hers just yet.πŸ˜ƒ

Mera ,

Me and go in for such a dare .....Tauba !!Tauba !!

Did not I tell you, I have become ur ardent disciple and am trying to emulate you πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Tanths,

Here's my shortest post on record ever.πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰  Krishna is a man of his word...........HUM HAMESHA TUMRA SAAT DENGE, SAAT JANAM KE LIYE, RANI BANKE RAKKHENGE.πŸ‘
πŸ‘

Hope this stays engraved and embossed in his heart, since SS has joined in the fray to cut Pratigya away from his Baba
scrazym8998 thumbnail

very beautifully written. I always enjoy reading your posts.

even I thought the Shakti cameo was perfect. the love for his kid brother actually shone in his eyes, the eagerness to take him home. Jaswant portrayed it v well.

and Kriya, needless to say were at their best. both Arhaan & Pooja were amazing , especially Arhaan, his eyes conveyed so many emotions pain, love, hurt, confusion, concern. 
and Pooja's expressions & body language awesome, she portrayed the feelings of Pratigya v well, Pratigya, overcome by a strange new feeling, a feeling until then unknown to her , the feeling of love, the sheer relief & joy of seeing Krishna alive  & most importantly, being close to him,the privilege of taking care of him & nursing him back  to good health. the sheer proximity (which during the initial days of their marriage made her cringe)
the realization seemed to have dawned upon her that this was Her man & that she could not bear to lose him or be parted from him.

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: scrazym8998

very beautifully written. I always enjoy reading your posts.

even I thought the Shakti cameo was perfect. the love for his kid brother actually shone in his eyes, the eagerness to take him home. Jaswant portrayed it v well.

and Kriya, needless to say were at their best. both Arhaan & Pooja were amazing , especially Arhaan, his eyes conveyed so many emotions pain, love, hurt, confusion, concern. 
and Pooja's expressions & body language awesome, she portrayed the feelings of Pratigya v well, Pratigya, overcome by a strange new feeling, a feeling until then unknown to her , the feeling of love, the sheer relief & joy of seeing Krishna alive  & most importantly, being close to him,the privilege of taking care of him & nursing him back  to good health. the sheer proximity (which during the initial days of their marriage made her cringe)
the realization seemed to have dawned upon her that this was Her man & that she could not bear to lose him or be parted from him.

Thank You Scrazy ,

Jaswant is one talented actor, his raspy voice adds to his allure, the menace and lust he brings in when confronting Aarushi, the  chillness when scaring Kesar, his sarcastic wit when sparring with Krishna ....Apart from Krishna,SS he is another  Actor who changes shades like a chameleon and makes it look natural and authentic too...I have a feeling that he would have made a great comedienne...his eyes twinkle a lot..have you noticed that ??

Pooja has improved..there is no doubt..but she has to speed up her learning curve ...