Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SAM2U

Tanthya

I have a feeling that Tuna and chndoo are going to play yet another important role here. they will tell him how Pratigya was locked and how they rescued her and went out searching for him.  Shaki's threat be looming on in their minds.

Komal may also warn him and may tell about the plan to roast Pratigya.
All in all a very interesting situation brewing up.

Sam,

TC may help Krishna out,but will volunteer information only under duress ...but I think it will be G.Dadi who will be his Moral compass, one who will guide in the right path when his thinking has become muddled and he is standing in acusp ..we had  a foreshadowing of it when she tells him that Pratigya is like Sita.. I think she will be his inner conscience and inner strength and will be the mirror to his soul .

Komal is unpredictable  factor...she may blurt  out inadvertently
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sathya i was thinking that u must have literature,b'cozz i was also a litrature student.n i know that lang very well,but must say u've a gift of words.

1 more thing what's d meaning of ur name
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pragati.tankha

sathya i was thinking that u must have literature,b'cozz i was also a litrature student.n i know that lang very well,but must say u've a gift of words.

1 more thing what's d meaning of ur name

Pragati,

Only one Lit can light up on another Lit πŸ˜›

Sathya means Truth
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: belalakhani2483

tanthya.. you really write well...after your post don't feel  like opening a new post coz ur post is SO COMPLETE...VERY GOOD....LOVE TO READ IT AND I ALWYS READ IT

Bela,

Thanks a lot, sweet heart ...πŸ€—
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HamiSky

U mean Krishna will not even open his mouth against such an accusation by SS. At least there shud be some1 who asks her to get in..Poor thing...she is just stopped at the door itself..If Krishna is not goin to say..no one else in that house will say it at all..

U r a literature student? thats gr8 to know...I did Litt for 2 months b4 I joined Soft Engg course!! Really enjoyed tho it was very short period!! Our lecturers were gr8!!

Hami,

This is Pratigya's battle, Krishna taking a hand will mean that once again he is guiding the events..This has to be a free will...And Pratigya is capable of taking care of herself..we saw that when Amma tried to slap her ...This is the CV"S  attempt to show that Pratigya is now very determined to make a go of her marriage and also win back Krishna's trust ...Krishna has brought her to the door ,whether she wants to cross it or turn back is the question ...will she make a voluntary decision to follow Krishna or will there be hesitancy in her footsteps....These are the dilemma's

And in literal sequence..Perhaps after seeing their piece ..everybody will retire to their work and Pratigya will be left alone and she will retire to her room or perhaps Dadi will call her in..

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

Pragati,

Only one Lit can light up on another Lit πŸ˜›

Sathya means Truth

yaa thats true,u've a very nice name 😊😊😊
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pragati.tankha

yaa thats true,u've a very nice name 😊😊😊

Thank U dear πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Binny1247

Tanthya 😊

I was waiting  for your thoughts on yesterday's episode, and I must say beautifully written and expressed πŸ˜›

I really liked yesterday's episode but I agree Krishna seems to  be torn  between his unconditional love for her and the doubts and questions in his mind due to the kidnapping truth being hidden from him which came across as a betrayal from the one he trusted the most. he does love her but his actions and words were enough to portray his doubts and lack of trust in her now prats must strive to regain his faith in her and from the looks of his parents agenda she must also find a way to survive in the jungle they call a house.

Binny,

For the first time in our interaction, I concur with each and every word of your's ...

I have complete faith in Pratigya..she is a sherni, remember..Sherni's live in and rule  the jungle ..and if things degenerates Krishna will always step in , the way he stepped in yest by holding her hand and allowing her to stay back ...
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: soapbubble

Hello! I is back! πŸ€—aren't we all in Kriya Heaven! 😍

Just a few thoughts on what I think is Krishna's frame of mind.

I don't think that he is thinking anymore of 'betrayal' because simple fact: she HASN'T betrayed him. What happened with the whole meltdown was that he came to terms with a truth that devastated him, something beyond the immediate reaction to Creepy Angad Abducted My Pratigya aspect. And that was: Pratigya did not love him, she did not marry him because she had hidden feelings for him, she married him because she was harassed into doing it. If he's feeling anything at all, it's that he has no rights where she's concerned. He's UPSET with her, but not necessarily angry.

When he held her back, I felt he was equally responding to her desires AS WELL AS HIS OWN. He didn't want her out of his presence - simple. A little step forward from earlier when he genuinely didn't want to look at her because it hurt. πŸ˜•πŸ˜­ He still won't look at her, but he looks FOR her - with the whole lot of them surrounding his bed, he looked at the door when she stood at the porthole. Instinctively he held her hand - it was a mute gesture that wasn't even thought out. It was just... like... don't go. stay. 

He's by nature a very assertive man, so that impulse held out. 😳

The next morning, although he was still numb and not really FEELING very much, it pleased him to see her lying there. "You're looking tired, I shouldn't have stopped you," he muttered, revealing that it was at least partly for his own sake that he caught her hand. The 'haq', the right he exercised unthinkingly the previous night he tried to back away from now. Wouldn't you have done the same? she asked him. There's a difference, he told her. Subtext: I love you, I am compelled by reasons beyond myself but you don't have that compulsion.

It's upto her now to convince him of HER compulsions. Tell him she won't leave his side in spite of hideous in-laws, constant hostility and landmines everywhere she steps. Show him, like he showed her, one incident at a time. Becuase that's what Krishna did, didn't he? Everytime Pratigya (and all of us) expected him to turn tail and revert to his upbringing he surprised us by supporting her ' by being loving, fair and SEEING where she was coming from ' every time.

I've said it before, I'll say it again ' this is one helluva love story.😍

Bubble

Bubble,

I always like urs and Dye's post...U  both are such die hard romanticist ...that by the time one finishes  reading ..there is a happy smile hovering around ur lips..needless to add this post too did the same..

Krishna always ,almost desperately craved for  Pratigya's Attention ...Perhaps if Pratigya begins to focus on him ,give him the attention he so wanted..he may realize that thing are changing ..our man was never found wanting in picking up romantic clue.. One would  say..that his antennae was permanently attuned to her signals, that many a time he picked wrong signals and turned it into a romantic signs....now he will pick the real SOS and decrypt it correctly .. I am thinking so...😊