Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
FINALLY edited my res post on pg 1. Yay!

A belated happy birthday again Fahi!
AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
^^Khushboo, you still havent edited your res post yet on my bday thread. Am i even your friend? I feel jealous of Fahi now.
restless001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANfan

@chottu, kaunsi lang hai on the greeting?Dont tell ur new woh is a French!πŸ˜†

@choti, i ws thinking wt gift to give u? Ah! atlast i gaveu a memorable gift(ragging chottu)πŸ˜†

Oh God! i'm missing the old days so much...like Annu said we all used to hv such wonderfull time....today is sunday n whn i see AN FC today its dead wt a contrast with those sunday morngswhen the whole family used to b there n used to chat ...plz guyz lets all meet up sometime on AN FC! I know evry1 of usr busy but still do plan whn to meet on a particular day, if not all atleast most of us😳

i'm telling this on this thread coz i'm not sure hw many visit AN FC but i'm sure evry1 visits here towish chotiπŸ˜ƒ

ok b4 ne1 kicks me out fr spamming this thread, i'm moving outπŸ˜†

Lol....shachee......see i wanted to do something new....so i wished chotti in french..or spanish..whatever it is i dont know! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
No dont worry my new ******* is not french... πŸ˜†
yaa...u really gave her a memorable gift..... πŸ˜† but dont make too much memories...not good for health.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
n yaa u r right we shuld meet some day......i can be ON on saturdays n sundays.....jus let me know if u plan something! πŸ˜ƒ
fahi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hapinezz13

Dearest BB,

A small letter to thank you......for what you mean to me.

I remember that we met as crazy AN fans but turned into crazy BBs......and thats what people still know us as.....don't even remember when i last called you by your name....which btw i know id Fahi.

I remember with a smile when our crazy AN games, long PMs and incessantly long chats.....which keep growing longer. Nowadays we don't get as much time but when we do....time just seems to fly......we can talk about everything under the sun....laugh like crazy and after hours still think that what a short chat we had.....its simply incredible.

You have made my life beautiful.....so I just want to THANK YOU on your special day.

THANK YOU.....for sharing your sense of humor.....so i could laugh.

THANK YOU.....for those late night chats.....so I could talk.

THANK YOU.....for the advice....so I could see the other perspective.

Thank YOU....for being you....and being my friend....formaking my life happy with your presence.

Today I wish for you my BB, my twin and my firend....all the happiness you bring to others and immense love....so the smile never leaves your gorgeous face.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETNESS.

HONEY

AWWWWW.... 😳😳Embarrassed

A lil.. no actually quite a bit overwhelmed over here... thankyou so much. πŸ€—

Haan actually that is what ppl refer to us as na? I dnt know bwt u but when ppl talk 2 me then they say ur BB not ur name. πŸ˜† Others know us as the twins. πŸ˜† Mujhe toh tumhara naam bhi yaad nahi hai.. mere liye tum sirf BB hoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I also dnt remember when i called u by ur name Honey. πŸ˜†
Yaad hai... ppl used to talk about what BB meant? I think Rati started itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Waise its been one year since we became friends.. bole toh hamara anniversary🀣 Celebration toh honi chahiye na. πŸ˜†

Oh those pms.. i still remember them.. in fact i still have em... they are actually so funny BB i swear look over them and u will be in splits. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeah true these days we dnt get to talk as much as we used to... compared to our all-nighters, these days the chats do actually pass by so quickly it feels like 5mins but what to do.. no matter how long or short we always pass the time laughing and sometimes we actually have some deep conversations 😲 Shocking right? πŸ˜† And then the laughter starts again. 🀣

WOW! So many thankyous? EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Ur welcome for each and every single lil thing but u know me i have to comment on each lil thing so i will here also πŸ˜†
Ur life was already bful.. all i did was be a part of it, and for which i am very grateful 😊
Sense of humour is a two way thing... if u didn't find me funny then u wouldn't laugh so i thanku for thinking my lil attempts at cracking jokes are funny. πŸ˜†
Late night chats... now why are u thanking me for this? We both kept each other company and made each other laugh and cheered each other up... tabhi toh we became BBs for which i am glad so if ur thanking me for this than i also give u big big thanks for putting up with my mood swings during those late night chats Embarrassed
As for the advice... did it ever work? πŸ˜† Nah only joking.. but u know its all part of the BB service which u also provide for me πŸ˜ƒ
Aww the last one is a super cute thanku... but no thanks, because i am glad and the exact same applies to u. πŸ€—

And thanku so much for ur heartfelt wishes.... i can actually feel all the love in that msg so thanku sooooo soooo sooo much... ur too nice. πŸ€—

And a big big big thanku for this thread... for the cake, for the msgs, for the birthday song... for everything.. just for being u.
THANKYOUπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

fahi91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hapinezz13

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYJCy5hlfcA&feature=related[/URL]

Happy bday to me
Happy bday to me
Happy bday to me

Heehehehehee.. 😳EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Thanks... i felt like doing a lil jig like the girl too. πŸ˜†
fahi91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aish129-

Okay..so we don't exactly know each other THAT well Fahi..πŸ˜†

Like barely two weeks even πŸ˜† But I wanna wish you a HUGE

Happy Birthday!

And I can't really give a huge message either 😳 But I love talking to you =) I don't know what it is..but I just love our MF CC talks πŸ˜† And I just hope that our friendship will grow 😳 Cause I know you're a great person...and we'd get to know each other tons better, esp with the MF CC always there πŸ˜† So Happy Birthday once again =) 😳

Love <33,

Aish

Hey Aish πŸ€—
Thanku so much... eventho we haven't know each other long and we don't know each other that well yet, u still dropped by and left a msg and that means a lot so thanku so much.
And ur so sweet... thanku and yup def we will get to know each other better.. MF CC is a great place to be full of wonderful ppl such as urself.... plus ur gallery is always there so are friendship will most definitely grow. And even i have to say that from what i know, ur a wonderful person full of talent and i am glad to know u. πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks once again Aish... love ya. πŸ€—
fahi91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushboo_AN

*EDIT*

Yes. I'm actually editing my res post. 😲

Just to wish you a very very very very very happy birthday! πŸ€—

LOL that teddy seems just as stupid as me πŸ˜†

So...turning that right side up:

Ei ne...birthday-r dine cake khete hoy πŸ˜‰...tobe ekai purota kheye felish na. Amar jonno ektu rakhish.

We had such a lot of fun talking on IF...I remember well the days when I first joined! Our chats on the FC are really memorable, and your hilarious jokes always had me in splits!

You're a wonderful person, and stay forever as you are...I love you with all your craziness and sense of humour!

I wish you a beautiful year ahead, and many more to come. May all your wishes come true!

Love always,
Khushi. πŸ€—

Khushiiiiiiiiiii πŸ€—
Well i didn't know this post would be edited so quickly... ur a better person than me. πŸ˜† I would most probably have forgotten. πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜³Embarrassed

Ahem... moving on.. πŸ˜†

A big big thanku πŸ€—πŸ€—

Dude, i love me to u and that bear is super-cute.. it may be upside down to me and u... but its the right way up 2 him coz he's looking down... so he is very smart. πŸ˜† And excuse me woman, who said ur stupid? Don't bad mouth urself like that otherwise u'll have me to deal with. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Thanku for the cake... i know birthdayr dine cake khete ho but i was fasting so got no cake therefore tomar jonno ektu nai purota cake rakhesi. πŸ˜† Btw that cake does look tasty so i will keep some for myself. πŸ˜†

I also remember when u first joined... i didn't know u so well... in fact i hadn't even met u on the fc, if i remember correctly i met u on one of BB's FF threads and thats where we hit it off..  but haan the fc chats are indeed memorable and memories to be cherished in my opinion.. i used to have such a great time back in those days. πŸ˜ƒ

Awww i love u for saying such wonderful things about me... i wish it was all true. 🀣 But coz it was my bday i will believe it is true... its my day therefore i can be in dreamland πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanku so much for the wishes... means a lot.
Love u πŸ€—
fahi91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wow123

Hey Fahi

Wish u a very Happy Birthday.

https://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv353/chyviss_2009/Happy_Birthday_Balloons_3.gif
I wish all your wish come true

Love you.Have fun dear.

Shale πŸ€—
Thanku so so so much... really appreciate it... i also wish my wishes come true πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thanks once again.. love u too. πŸ˜ƒ
fahi91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CSSK

πŸ₯³happy birthday fahi!πŸ₯³May this birthday be just the beginning of a year filled with happy memories, wonderful moments and shining dreams.

Heyyy... thanku so much for wishing me.. and thanku for such a lovely msg there, its really sweet. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Plus i have to add, on IF i found a lot of relationships like a twin sis, an elder sis, a bro, a younger sis and many more things but today u have made me ur niece.. whether intentionally or unintentionally but it brough a smile to my face all the same so a big thanku 2 u. πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
fahi91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinsel

Birthday Greetings To You.😊

Thanku tinsel for being a part of my bday. πŸ˜ƒ