Mrs.Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I love Geet and Maan romantic scenes but i think the markers over use backround music Mahi a lot. come on, i think they should change the backround music. What do U THINK Fellow friends?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SohniPari- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
not really i like mahi that how their relationship was first depicted and hearing the mahi song always makes their scene even more intense....i've branded their scenes as "mahi moments" don't want that to go away ever
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No i love mahi and plus i think they don't use it as much as they did before, they try to use different music and tones now, so i think it's fine. I just love Mahi though, i don't think i'll ever get tired of it!
-SohniPari- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: robbieluvr

No i love mahi and plus i think they don't use it as much as they did before, they try to use different music and tones now, so i think it's fine. I just love Mahi though, i don't think i'll ever get tired of it!

mahi is like maaneet's theme song they are incomplete with it

Yeah there are different tones of mahi so I dont mind because it is their signature song
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Parri: yes i agree with you
lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree 200%. I'm sick of it. It was a phase in their life where the song suited. Now they need a mutated version of it. I'm liking how they changed the music a bit, now get a more upbeat song plz ...
ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i like mahi bg music.it suits mannet perfectly.
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
no way,i love MAHI on MAANEET😊.it sounds GR888888888
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i like mahi too....it is more a maneet music now....they do use a new bg music these days and that is also very gud...but at the most passionate moment they divert to mahi which i really like....