Canadian_Girl87 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

hey guys....so I know everyone is very excited for the 100th  episode tomorrow....and we're all trying to figure out what the major twist is going to be (my theory we find out Pari is hired by Maan or Dadi....more so Maan!)....and we're all worried to know what's going to happen once Maan finds out the truth about Geet and that she's pregnant....so it hit me who here has seen that J LO movie that came out earlier this year....The Back-up Plan....

So for those who don't know what they movie is about here's a quick synopsis....So Zoe (J LO) is tired of finding "Mr. Right" and wants to have a baby....so she decides to get artificially inseminated....but that same day after the appointment she meets Stan (Alex OLoughlin) "Mr. Right"....so basically she lets him know that she is pregnant after a few dates out....and after the initial shock Stan commits fully and says he's in and accepts her twins as his own and eventually get married....it's a cute movie....

So back to the reason for the post....what if Geet ends up being like the movie The Backup Plan....Maan accepting Geet's child as his own after the initial shock of what happened in her life.....and Dev and NT fake marrying her for money and land just to bail their a**** out of the debt they had hanging over their heads....i think it would be cute if it ended up like that!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SohniPari- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lol that movie was weird....some really demented scenes....anyway i would love to see Maan accept geet and the baby afterall it is the khurana blood....kidding he should accept the baby no matter what because its his geet's

Canadian_Girl87 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Parri_J

Lol that movie was weird....some really demented scenes....anyway i would love to see Maan accept geet and the baby afterall it is the khurana blood....kidding he should accept the baby no matter what because its his geet's

i really hope that he accepts her child as his own