The BUMP confirms PREGNANCY!!

missamazing thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Maaneetians 🤗

I dnt know if any1 else have noticed this but in the recent episode of "geet" & pics - geet (drashti) has got a BUMP

I fink the cvs have woken up n have maybee decided to show geet a bit podgy becuase if you look carefully you can see her belly looks slightly bigger - so that means she is PREGNANT!!

Esp in recent pic when drashti is wearing the black outfit - she looks little chubby even in black???! so this is a SUPER BABYY afterall !!! Also in todays epiosde - when she wore blue suit!!

If you still dont belive me then compare how geet looked when she was in hurshipur - can some1 plz upload the recent pictures n old pictures from hursipur

I dnt fink im exaggerating just have a look n let me no

😆😆😆

Thank you

Miss Amazing x

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forever01 thumbnail

I dont think its a delib bump miss amazing
i thinks it more like .....

😆😆😆
Edited by forever01 - 13 years ago
Really? I thought Drashti has gained weight. 😆
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think that she has put on a little weight......
Heyybabyydolll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i said the same in the pic topic. There sure is a bump in her tummy. But then someone said that its just the bump of the elastic of her kameez. So i dont know.
I know this is going to sound really mean and all but I dont want the baby in her anymore. I dont want her getting an abortion but maybe something happens to it? And that way Maan finds out that she was pregnant also? I dont know but I really want the baby track to be over. 😕
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think cvs will concentrate on showing the bump when Maaneet have to give a sizzling dance performance...Drashti has probably gained weight, all actors don't get time to workout after tedious shoots!!
forever01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahi-lover

Really? I thought Drashti has gained weight. 😆

Wake up miss amazing, cvs are not touching pregnancy issue. In fact i think drashti has put on weight. You must be naive not to see this 🤣

-SohniPari- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yea i think drashti has put on some weight....maybe they asked her to?
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think it's the elastic of her salwar that makes it look like a bump!!

Originally posted by: forever01

Wake up miss amazing, cvs are not touching pregnancy issue. In fact i think drashti has put on weight. You must be naive not to see this 🤣

Ok, ok - what did I say? It's not an issue - is it? 😊 Chill, buddy. 😆