ArTilicious ArTi Maniacs CC#24 :NEXT link page 133 - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Yup =) 😆 And I've seen it 😃 Haha trust me to go and see it...I don't miss any good movie 😉
And apparently it's termed as the biggest B/wood hit of this year!

Yes...ArTi will do an amazing job..and we'd get another SBS segment on those two *dreamy look*
Originally posted by -Aish129-

Yup =) 😆 And I've seen it 😃 Haha trust me to go and see it...I don't miss any good movie 😉
And apparently it's termed as the biggest B/wood hit of this year!

Yes...ArTi will do an amazing job..and we'd get another SBS segment on those two *dreamy look*

OMG really?😲 i thought its yet to be released?!😕 gosh i've lost track of bollywood 🤣

Woah, biggest hit? Are u serious? whats the story all about?

Hayeee Wish we get more segments on them man, im dying to see some long SBS interview of ArTi 😍
And I'm dying to make more avis 😆 

No, released 😆 Well, it's basically a take on the underworld, where Ajay Devgan plays the don of the underworld, Kangana is the love of his life - a Bollywood actress, and Emraan is one of Ajay's "men"...but he secretly wants to take over Ajay's throne...that sorta thing! I wouldn't go into too much detail, I don't like giving too much of a story away 😉😆

Yeah, biggest hit of this year!

And I'm dying to make more avis 😆 

No, released 😆 Well, it's basically a take on the underworld, where Ajay Devgan plays the don of the underworld, Kangana is the love of his life - a Bollywood actress, and Emraan is one of Ajay's "men"...but he secretly wants to take over Ajay's throne...that sorta thing! I wouldn't go into too much detail, I don't like giving too much of a story away 😉😆

Yeah, biggest hit of this year!

Seems interesting, its okay hun, go ahead with the sory, i dunno when i would get a chance to watch it 😆😕
Arre sorry for disappearing..I was just really hungry..cause I started out really early today cause of Drama rehearsals..and was all tired after trying to get a pack of non-dancers to waltz 🤣
Then had class...and couldn't grab anything to eat and all...so needed food! 😆 

So where were we? 🤣

Arre sorry for disappearing..I was just really hungry..cause I started out really early today cause of Drama rehearsals..and was all tired after trying to get a pack of non-dancers to waltz 🤣
Then had class...and couldn't grab anything to eat and all...so needed food! 😆 

So where were we? 🤣

Aww no worries Aish! what did you eat hun?

We were discussing about this film's story..LOL😆
A mandarin and yogurt 😆 
Oh yeah...Once upon a Time in Mumbai 😆 So...

So a police officer is narrating the story of Ajay Devgan-Sultan Mirza...(i shall call him SM 😆) and the movie is in flashback..and he basically talks about all the mistakes he made, which form the story..it's about the downfall of SM, and the rise of Emraan (one of his men...)
Hahaha and I really cannot be bothered with the rest 😆

A mandarin and yogurt 😆 
Oh yeah...Once upon a Time in Mumbai 😆 So...

So a police officer is narrating the story of Ajay Devgan-Sultan Mirza...(i shall call him SM 😆) and the movie is in flashback..and he basically talks about all the mistakes he made, which form the story..it's about the downfall of SM, and the rise of Emraan (one of his men...)
Hahaha and I really cannot be bothered with the rest 😆

Aw i love mandarins! yummy!😃

Nice story yaa! pretty good..will watch it for sure..!

i shall be back in half n hour or so, got some imp work..See ya PB! mwah
aish, Btw Have u watched my VMs in my VM corner..? OMG someone bought my thread on the first page of the forum 🤣 Its been ages since i made a VM

Great..LOL I won't disappear for a while now 😆