Maan Gets a Taste Of His Own Medicine?

xXSonuXx thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
oki so theres soooo much speculation about tomoros episode..so many predictions!!๐Ÿ˜† arrgh damn u CVs..keepin us in the dark but anyway..how many of u wud love to see maan get a taste of his own medicine?? i'd love for Geet to make Maan Sir jealous!! ๐Ÿ˜†imagine if tht creep Rahul came bk๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ooo..omg 2moro hurry up already!๐Ÿ˜ก alsoo talkin of tomoros episode..js wanna congratluate the whole GEET team on 100 episodes๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘hope theres millions more to come๐Ÿ˜‰

xXSonuXx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i want her to make him jealous for sure... but not with that freak.. !! Edited by -honeydew- - 13 years ago
esquire1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
luv to see her make him jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just to see him stressed out and fustrated like rite now geet feels when she sees pari and maan together
Chaudhrytm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

i want her to make him jealous for sure... but not with that freak.. !!

same here not with that horrible person , maybe some guy at the disco.... let party....๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Sananya09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

i want her to make him jealous for sure... but not with that freak.. !!

Ditto! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: xXSonuXx

oki so theres soooo much speculation about tomoros episode..so many predictions!!๐Ÿ˜† arrgh damn u CVs..keepin us in the dark but anyway..how many of u wud love to see maan get a taste of his own medicine?? i'd love for Geet to make Maan Sir jealous!! ๐Ÿ˜†imagine if tht creep Rahul came bk๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ooo..omg 2moro hurry up already!๐Ÿ˜ก alsoo talkin of tomoros episode..js wanna congratluate the whole GEET team on 100 episodes๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘hope theres millions more to come๐Ÿ˜‰

xXSonuXx

I agree with you. Mann ne kafi zulm dhaye hai ab Geet ki baari. Woh kehete hai na "Sau sunar ki, ek lauhar ki."๐Ÿ˜†
i want that she will make him jealous
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Me tooo, i'll love to see that, maybe to make him jealous she dancse with some guys but then they start bothering her and then Maan saves her ๐Ÿ˜ณ I know that was random, but i love Gundon se bachane wale scene ๐Ÿ˜†