Everything is perfect BUT....

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys I can't express how excited I am..
but I hav one problem as usual..
Thiss
I mean MAAANN is luking HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT especially coz he is in black
but I dun lyk Geet's dress Pk sumfin diff but still I dun lyk it.. I was actually remembering all da colours tht geet wore coz of her navy blue dress she owre 2daii and then I was thinkin she neva wore blackk and here she goes but I dun lyk it.. It is sort of old stylee..
But oh well I guess their chemistry will sideline the flawss!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xXSonuXx thumbnail
i love geet.everythin about the show..maan😉geet😊 their chemistry..etc etc..u get me
bt wen i saw this pic i was like woaahhhh omg gurmeeet/maaan u r sooooo HOTT *faints*😆
n then i saw wat geet ws wearin n was like eww🤢 (sorri if people disagree) i was expectin sumthin western..or maybe a bit more fancy..bt maybe theres a reason shes wearin tht..n ur ryt their chemistry and actin togather is too wow..guess ill override this wardrobe mishap😆cant wait for 2moro!!!!

noodles thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I like her dress! 😛

She looks good in churidars. But now that you say it, it could've been a little more fancy, but oh well.
esquire1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i like her dress and they both rock in black!! so lets see what happens tomorrow and tune back in if anyone of us are alive by then!! lol
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with u dat maan is hot in black and geet's dress is little bit messy and it could have been more trendy and sophisticated like her previous ones as she wore on dhaba incident day etc.....................but black colour is awesome..........we were longing to see her in black.......
InnerPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ash hun...who cares about the dress...it's the dance that matters😆
Heyybabyydolll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I guess its okay.
But I would have loved to see her in a hot western dress just for the day trying to impress Maan. May be she got so jealous seeing Maan with pari, she decided to change herself. It would go perfect with the disco theme also. But only for that night though because Maan will tell her that he likes her just the way she is. And I also love her in her salwar kameezes. But I would love it for just that night.
But of coarse thats not gonna happen seeing the pics. 😛
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

@sheynn LOL truee but I knw tht their chemistry is gonna outshade everyting

JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
at first i didn't care about the dress because all I noticed was the colour black and for me that was enough to scream TEMPTATION! But since watching the promo over and over again I started to think that what if Geet wore something different... like a black saree😳 it would have been more passionate... but it doesn't matter since Maaneet are already so INTENSE☺️ that wat they wear doesn't really matter. I can't wait till tomorrow and next week!
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
i agree..hmm her suits kinda look like some old (like some1 didn't even touch it 4yrs lol) but anyways..I m loving dem dis days *dreams* so looking forward :)