Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gawker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
wow, so the disappeared post reappears :)

mothers are taken for granted, aren't they? and their mistakes are never as easy to forgive as a wife's...

rightchoice thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kools...excellent post...you brought a different perspective about the topic which was fairly unnoticed by many in the forum...

I am not a mother but I really felt a mother's pain when I saw Amma sitting on the bench praying to all the gods she know and offering her service so that her son gets comes back healthy...the intensity of her love at that moment was even more than Pratigya...you said it rightly...Mother's love can't be replaced with wife's love because mothers don't EXPECT anything from the children while showering their love...

She is an evil person for sure but can not be deemed as 'Kumata' yet.

Krishna choosing Pratigya over Amma is very much understandable and true to his character. He never was the mama's boy. But he always wanted Pratigya to be with him always...But he do not indulge with his mother unnecessarily. Whenever he was tough on his mother, only because he had to choose between mother and Pratigya. He always felt it was his responsibility to protect her in the home because he was the one to bring her in that house. But at the same time he forgives Pratigya a great deal for that reason.

I must also add that Amma's hatred is masking her love for her son and hence distance from her son. Her judgement is wrong in the sense she thinks by wiping out Pratigya, she will bring back Krishna to the normal.
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kudos to the CVs ... every character's actions and reactions in this serial has been bang on....
Each character be it Pratigya or Krishna or Amma or SS are correct from their own perspectives...
although this serial is about Prat and her fight against injustice... the serial belongs to Krishna ....
he is the glue that holds the whole thing together.....he is the one caught in the middle and has to manage everyone and everything....
l.kriya thumbnail
i don't know what u guys are talking about,,, common now,,, do you really think amma was right,,, ohhh helll noo she wasn't ,,,,

did pratigya say to krishna,, come and save me,,, come and risk you own life too save mine,, no she didn't.

and yes it's treu,, i felt bad for her too ... when they were at the hospital.. and when she was crying for her son,,, but that doesn't mean that we have to forget that she  almost killed pratigya.. you know

and yes,, the hole show is a hit because of krishna
he is the reason for me too watch pratigya,, a think for 90 % of all the pratigya fans and 100% of the female fans
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You guys are forgetting one thing. Amma hated Pratigya even before she married Krishna. Amma had issues about Pratigya's caste way before the wedding. Even when Amma came to see Pratigya for the first time, she was sarcastic and said sghe wanted to see what was so special about Pratigya that Krishna had dared to convince his parents about Pratigya.

Amma is a true terror as a MIL. Look at the way she has always treated Kesar. Kesar has always kept her son happy even it means that he trashes her physically and mentally. What has Amma done for Kesar?

Amma deserves everything she gets including prasadi from SS (even though I absolutely hate a man hitting a woman). If Amma can watch Kesar being beaten by Shakti, then Amma deserves a good smacking from SS too
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
And what about Amma smacking pregnant Kesar and trying to get Pratigya killed? If she loves her son, aren't Kesar and Pratigya somebody's child?