Frequent Posters

Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Reserved! Will post later.
vaishu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
mostly all guys have a HUGE ego........i am for it.... 
Originally posted by: shockalot

You're psychic haha

[quote]Maan is trying to make Geet confess but she is not giving in. It may so happen that Maan will bring his male ego in and will act as if nothing happened. He will introduce Pari to Daadima.[/quote]

All this pretty much happened or was mentioned today. He told Geet that he was really drunk and whatever happened wasn't important.

There we have it, typical males trying to save their bruised ego.

And in the precap, he's already told Geet that he wiill be introducing Pari to his Daadi and that she can go.

Things didn't go his way, he was pretty much proven wrong in his mind by Geet - yet he isn't ready to admit that, to himself yes, but to others no. So what did he do? He went and acted as if nothing happened.

I find this really typical, but not in a bad way. Typically natural is what I'd like to call it. From what I've seen, it happens quite a bit in real life. It takes a lot to fight and overcome your ego and until then, you downplay anything that may have earned your ego a nice kick.
It's like a defense mechanism.
......oh man, return of psychology class lol...guess I am ready to get back to class 😕

Hahaha I wish I was but alas. Time and again, my predictions come out to be true. 😊 Maybe I should take it up as my profession😛
sweet_simi thumbnail
ive faced MALE ego alot.. because i have alot of guy friends.
and my best friend he was TOO much egoo.. i mean he used to like this girl and then they starting dating but then she left him because of family issues.. then he went out with another girl and ruined her life..
personally i think that MALE ego is a big problem.. because usuaully when they dont get something that they want they leave it and destroy another..
but thats not always truee.
i just have bad expeiernce with menn

Originally posted by: sweet_simi

ive faced MALE ego alot.. because i have alot of guy friends.

and my best friend he was TOO much egoo.. i mean he used to like this girl and then they starting dating but then she left him because of family issues.. then he went out with another girl and ruined her life..
personally i think that MALE ego is a big problem.. because usuaully when they dont get something that they want they leave it and destroy another..
but thats not always truee.
i just have bad expeiernce with menn

Awww, so sorry you faced such men around you. I am pretty sure Maan is not exactly like your friends. I mean he has an ego, no doubt. But I don't think he will destroy someone's life. In fact, he is one of those who will close himself out completely. And I think we have already begun to see that happen.
VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Well , I dont know what to say..I am not a man, but all women have plenty of mena round them , dont they ?

About men - I am lucky no one had a chance to hurt be beyond a point , and the immediate men around me -my family and best friends-are actually better human beings than I am !🤣but yes there are plenty of the kind you describe - and I think they deny their true feelings to hide their fears when they sense rejection , so I quite pity them for their weakness, no matter how outwardly strong they act..

About Maan - I think poor guy was really trying to put all his male ego aside and go all the way to reach out to Geet - but she is the one who, due to no fault of hers ofcourse and due to good reasons,  has acted in contradictory ways to confuse and hurt Maan. But you see, we the audience know her reasons, but Maan doesnt, so he is really hurt ...this much from him I wudnt really call male ego , but human ego, for self-protection !

Just my views, they dont have to be right or wrong ... just seem to be different from yours , tho I see your point of view also !

VJ 
Originally posted by: VJ-LNMDJ

Well , I dont know what to say..I am not a man, but all women have plenty of mena round them , dont they ?

About men - I am lucky no one had a chance to hurt be beyond a point , and the immediate men around me -my family and best friends-are actually better human beings than I am !🤣but yes there are plenty of the kind you describe - and I think they deny their true feelings to hide their fears when they sense rejection , so I quite pity them for their weakness, no matter how outwardly strong they act..

About Maan - I think poor guy was really trying to put all his male ego aside and go all the way to reach out to Geet - but she is the one who, due to no fault of hers ofcourse and due to good reasons,  has acted in contradictory ways to confuse and hurt Maan. But you see, we the audience know her reasons, but Maan doesnt, so he is really hurt ...this much from him I wudnt really call male ego , but human ego, for self-protection !

Just my views, they dont have to be right or wrong ... just seem to be different from yours , tho I see your point of view also !

VJ 

You make an EXCELLENT point here which I missed out completely - Geet's behavior has been confusing to Maan and he no longer knows whether he is right in thinking she loves him or wrong. I feel really bad for him. But I still think his ego is going to settle in and he will make sure he hurts Geet to the point that it makes her leave the job.