patel87 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
why she did not show his real face?
I'm tired of this now every time  they show that dutta will see her face, suddenly she goes black.😡😡
why is it so
why is it so slow.now  this show start  to be boring😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nazia.icycool thumbnail
if she wouldnt have done this then there wouldnt have been a hug at first place!!!!!!!and if she had not put the black color then dutta would never be able to EXPRESS his feelings...he would never ever express his feelings like how he did NOW after the separation....it was necesary for his feelings to flow out at this very moment!!!

she knows that dutta would have been shattered to know this and it was not the ryt tym to reveal it....it was the first tym he accepted her as his wife..i mean 'said' that so how could she give him a shock??? and destroy the budding love in his heart???....let it bloom first!...she will find a better way to reveal her face ya

understand dutta's condition ,his state of mind...he has just fell for nakku...they both are at anna's place..anna who is a dutta's enemy how would dutta to react to the revelation at his enemy's place????give it a thought
Edited by nazia.icycool - 13 years ago
Chaudhrytm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with you it's getting silly the rate its going EVERYONE will know about Nakku's true roop EXCEPT her husband... Dutta going to say about being used dohka..etc...😡 it will be interesting if Dutta connects that two people are wearing same clothing....