Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gnarly_Quinn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
not going into the comparison part (rules!!!...n also the fact that i have never ever seen tina without make up) i adore this fact that rashmi at least has the guts to put up her without make up pics online n also appear befor cam without make up as well...n yes she looks pretty either way...😊
nidhi3112 thumbnail
hi all
not only rashmi, all actresses even aishwarya rai does not look great without make up. So i think lets discuss how actresses look on screen, because make up only enhance natural features. I agree rashmi has sharp features which makes her look very pretty. And the knid of charm she has, no doubt only she can make soooo many fans even in such a vamp role.
I wonder how many followers she,ll have if she do some sweet good girl role.

loveraghavsia thumbnail

Originally posted by: nidhi3112

hi all
not only rashmi, all actresses even aishwarya rai does not look great without make up. So i think lets discuss how actresses look on screen, because make up only enhance natural features. I agree rashmi has sharp features which makes her look very pretty. And the knid of charm she has, no doubt only she can make soooo many fans even in such a vamp role.
I wonder how many followers she,ll have if she do some sweet good girl role.

i compeletly agree with u rashmi is the first vamp in indain serials history who has a bid fan following.... despite a negetive character she has made place in our hearts

rose1982 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
you guys are so weird...I was talking about rashmi..and dont know where tina's topic started...please dont comment if you dont like rashmi or if you're jealous of her...i didnt mean to rage a war here...i was just simply appreciating someone..if youre tinas fan doesnt mean that you should bash whoever is working opposite to her...this is very childish and immature..i havent posted anything on this forum earlier...and its sad that people in this forum are full of hatred
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Most actors look more ordinary off screen!!..someone rightly said so does aishwarya rai..the same cant be said about men as they cant use that much makeup so alot of them look similar!!!....i have seen some of rashmis interviews on sbs...she looks nice i think!..about the picture without makeup it could very well be a really bad picture!!!..we dont really know...i agree that we shouldnt compare..but for me i think  both tina  and rashmi are nice looking girls!!!..
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Guys, please lets try and steer clear of any comparisons between Tina and Rashmi. Its ok to express your opinion, as long as it doesn't hurt the sentiments of other fans.

sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hima_123

Here is a clip of Rashmi without make-up...(she is wearing lipstick...but I really think lip-stick cannot change one's appearance).....she looks cute without makeup. There is no eye make up or blush ..or anything else on her face apart from her single lipstick....nothing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYlt_eq_rkg

Here is a clip of Tina in that same event..but she is wearing makeup...when she bats her eyelids, the eye make up( eye shadow...liner...mascara etc) is very much visible, and blush-on etc too.....I have never seen any pic of Tina till date, including those on her face-book, without make-up...perhaps she is not comfortable about making any public appearance without make-up I think, unlike Rashami who is kinda comfortable sometimes coming out of it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GurW5G7YMck&feature=related

Though even Tina's make up isn't dark and heavy like that in TV serials either..its like light and regular what people would apply....but Rashami isn't wearing make-up at all apart from one lipstick.

This is only to  illustrate that Rashami does not look bad without make-up..she has nice glowing skin..and very cute features. With make-up we have seen how she can overshadow almost anyone on TV... She is very beautiful.

I donot understand why anyone would want to make comparitive analysis here? Its a known fact, people on screen look horrible without make-up!

And FYI- if you watched your youtube uploads carefully, Rashmi is using a base and skin glitter!!

However, I believe her acting skills are commendable and she does proper justice to her character which is making the audience loving to hate her and I think that's what matters!! I think the both the actor's are good entertainers-that's what they are paid for!

rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
darling..make up can do wonders!!!!!!!!!!

i find rashmi pretty on screen but without make up..terrible!!!!!
zainabkazmi65 thumbnail
no dought rashmi is very pretty and i love her pairing with nandish i really want to c her in any other sensible show with nandish.....they will rock
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
zainab ji kya yaar come onto our club naaπŸ˜ƒ we have soo much to talk about!