Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: geet261

100 % true rickks 😭... maan ne to pagal kerdiya ...her din uski attraction barte ja rahe hai ... yeh meri studies pe bhe effect kerrhe ha ... lecture kam sunte hun maan ko zada sochte hun 😳

even k mai ne mirchi bhe try k maan k tarhan magar half mirchi ne he bura hal kerdiya 😳... hats off to guru ...kese khayen 2- 3 mirchi ...πŸ˜•πŸ‘

ab to maan k tarhan khud ko rokna par raha hai uske qareeb jane se πŸ˜•... geet k repeats kam kerdiye ... IF  se dur rehne k kohsish ...
but 😭

I Exactly get understand and can relate to what you are feeling
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: shikha_p

true ricks...its like dere is no world outside maan....maan maan and maan....no other name ,no other guy...i have nvr been in love earlier bcoz i was so much into my studies bt wen i saw GURU first time its like this is the one 😊.....and wen saw maan...m nt able to see any other guy around me ...hahahaha ❀️

its like all other guys looks so pale and dull infront of him....widout maan nw i cant imagine my day and very honestly nw wenever maan comes close to geet ...i fell very jealous ki woh married and pregnant hoke bhi uske itne karib hain and main toh single hun...i shud be dere wid him....❀️
nw  can live widout maan......yes m n love wid gURU from the day i watched him n RAMAYAN❀️

Gurmeet as Maan is Driving me insane
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

So true...................its all around Maan Magic....................he's such a terrific actor...............in tonight's epi u can just watch his hand holding Geet ............u see his veins are popping out............with such an intensity he acts................hats off to Gurmeet ............u r a genious .......

I know kya Grab tha Yaar....πŸ˜‰
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ya right,i love MAAN 😍a lot.
princessey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=rickks]I mean just look at him Gurmeet in real life is not even 1% like Maan....but when he becomes Maan we don't even realize ki there really exists a Guy called Gurmeet and he is the one who is acting out Maan...who brings out the Maan-jiske oopar we all are
Fida./QUOTE]
u know what i had such a tuff time believing msk is played by gurmeetπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i had seen him in pati patni..but i wasnt ready to believe,its the same person...it took me 5 days and several arguments with my sis to finally accept the fact...may be i was in srk's wife frm rab ne bana di jodi mode..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...this thing proves how genuine actor gurmeet is..maan and his real self are diametrically opposite...the way he pulls off msk...hats off to himπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...even to this day i try finding gurmeets glimpses in maan..no luck so far....
Gloriosaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
iam to dead
Edited by dishasingh - 13 years ago
teri_susan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
My friend use to watch ramayan and say that she watched it mainly because of the person who portrays as ram,but i didn't get attracted to him as ram,but after watching Gurmeet as Maan,omg i just can't sleep without watching the serial.He is so good in acting.He is a perfectionist,he proved that he is a great actor.Even i have watched him in the serail mayavi,but that time he is not as famous as now,but i used to my sis and mom that the villan was more good looking and attractive than the hero in that serial.After watching geet only i read his biography and came to know that he acted in the serial mayavi, otherwise i wouldn't have known.It was a 3D serial.His acting is good,he portrayed the character wonderfully that led  to be more famous than he was before.Hope there are many more heart attack scenes.Nobody could replace him as Maan. Edited by teri_susan - 13 years ago
Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wonderful post rickks,,,,iam speechless...i hv no words to describe maan..........he made me crazyyyyyyyyy.....or kya kahun,,baki sab maneetians ne itna kuch keh dia h or mera haal b tum sab se alag nahi h,,,,,we all r sailing in same boat.
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: slovania

wonderful post rickks,,,,iam speechless...i hv no words to describe maan..........he made me crazyyyyyyyyy.....or kya kahun,,baki sab maneetians ne itna kuch keh dia h or mera haal b tum sab se alag nahi h,,,,,we all r sailing in same boat.

Thanks Slovs...πŸ€—