Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Mages

you know what yaar....i think i want to watch tomorrow's episode.....i want to see the devil getting exposed and clapping my hands hard...i want to enjoy the slap that will be given on her face...i want to enjoy veer pushing her neck out of the house.....i want to see jogi disown his daughter....i want to see veer wiping of the sindoor from her forehead and breaking her mangalsutra....i want to see B-Toon breaking ties from their adarsh bahu....i want to see ichcha giving punishment to the devil for killing her husband....i want to see the devil suffer tomorrow....i want to see nani's face when all this happenings occurs on her naani si jaan tapasya

i think i want to watch all the happiness happening tomorrow...i am going to watch it yaar....

its been ages waiting....at last the dream come true

ha yaar waiting 4 tht divine episode....ufff al tht torture they hav done to us........bass dil khush ho jayegaa
npk21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

😲😲😲
😲

aunty...dont get shocked...sirf flying kisses send kiya....for first time supporting my views!!!lolz!!
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Originally posted by: npk21

aunty...dont get shocked...sirf flying kisses send kiya....for first time supporting my views!!!lolz!!

i m yr aunty..how sweet...waise u too look like an uncle..hi uncle
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

ha yaar waiting 4 tht divine episode....ufff al tht torture they hav done to us........bass dil khush ho jayegaa

aru awaiting this episode sooo eagerly.... I hope they show the slap in ekta style...u know three times.πŸ˜‰..lol...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Edited by cjs369 - 13 years ago
npk21 thumbnail

i m yr aunty..how sweet...waise u too look like an uncle..hi uncle

haila!! i'm sorry...but in an introduction thread of this forum i saw there are 90% married women....aur hum bichare sirf 19 year ke hein....so i do call everyone aunty here...koi baat nahi forum mein flirt karney ke liye aunty hee sahi...lolz!!!!! πŸ˜†
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
sorry dear npk ji i m not married n there r many unmarried 20 + gals here...most  r 22, 23, 24 , 25...i m of tht grp....waisy u do not look 19 yr old in yr dp is it u or ur brotherπŸ˜†

anyways its beter we stick to the topic...chit chat u can do with gals on chat clubs of IF
npk21 thumbnail

sorry dear npk ji i m not married n there r many unmarried 20 + gals here...most r 22, 23, 24 , 25...i m of tht grp....waisy u do not look 19 yr old in yr dp is it u or ur brotherπŸ˜†

anyways its beter we stick to the topic...chit chat u can do with gals on chat clubs of IF

arey its me....u wont believe but when vansh entered uttaran i was really shocked with those stunning beard looks...and for the first time in my life i growed beard for a month....so this is that pic...lolz....is there chat club in IF?