Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
bechari choti bacchi.. aint able to hide it.. she is trying real hard.. didnt you notice some instances where she made Maan feel she didnt care and he hated that...
the problem is .. he knows what she feels for him... they should again be closed and locked into a room and they will be left with no choice but to admit to one another's feelings...
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

bechari choti bacchi.. aint able to hide it.. she is trying real hard.. didnt you notice some instances where she made Maan feel she didnt care and he hated that...
the problem is .. he knows what she feels for him... they should again be closed and locked into a room and they will be left with no choice but to admit to one another's feelings...

I agree.....😉 But i dare not request for something like that...i cant survive another Heart attack
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I agree with u VIji😳, but if we see acc to Geet's pt. of view, then its really very hard to control, her feelings😉, & its obvious, it comes on front😆
Sananya09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree! But i was still proud of her today - she gave all those suggestions to maan 😆 Hope to see more of that side of her 😃
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

u r rite....a closed room seq is wat is needed rite now....oh how i wish they had a door in outhouse just like the one in conference room...which cant be opened from inside....

i guess till next friday....the question that will be torturing us is whether or not there will be maneet confession before dev issue comes up....

i hope the CVs know that we all want the confession to come first....
zoya-shah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I AGREE YAR.SHE SHOULD BACKFIRE HIS PLAN ON HIM BY NOT GETTING JEALOUS.
priza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I don't think that's happening....she is spying on them as per the SBS segment
pinkmonkey_2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Na na, I'm rooting for Maan to win <33
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: pc_rox

i totally agree vid u!!!!

Thanks😉

sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i totally she should totally shut up and don't show any of the effect
maan will surely go super pissed and result an ultra passionate scene with maaneet.
bye sumi