Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Binny1247

hayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 😳

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Binny1247

Thanks for the pre cap

I guess it's time for Arushi's love track it's definitely Aman mathur in that car he is supposed to belong to a rich family and anyways it's about time he was introduced the viewers were beginning to doubt if he would ever return. I have no problem with this new track as long as they don't over look Kriya and show them getting closer to one another. I want them to show Krishna supporting Prats eventually showing his parents her importance in his life though I doubt if they will ever understand but as long as Krishna is with prats I don't care what the Tachurs have planned 😳

Totally agree with you πŸ€—πŸ€—
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just watched the episode!!
Krishna n Pratigya were soooooo adorable!! Arhaan needs new units discovered to measure his acting skills...or some new adjectives!!

Of all Arushi track coming up is disappointing me...as she herself is a piece of bore to me...and wat will ahppen of her love track na ll.. God save

Like u said... am concerned about The lead couple's screen space...they are lovely and just were getting more n more adorable....here come smth thats gonna bore us for sure...
I cannot imagine the chemistry of Aman n Arushi no where near that of Krishna n Pratigya..they arr just so lveoly to be put in words!! and top of that this will lessen the footage of the couple also...GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

over all the episode was ok..the eyelock was more intense than we saw in SBS otoday!!

an_jaani thumbnail
i really dont give 2 hoots about arushi......i so want this girl to find someone who treats her like adarsh treats komal....then i would like to see how she reacts
pooja-menon thumbnail
Originally posted by: HamiSky

Just watched the episode!!

Krishna n Pratigya were soooooo adorable!! Arhaan needs new units discovered to measure his acting skills...or some new adjectives!!

Of all Arushi track coming up is disappointing me...as she herself is a piece of bore to me...and wat will ahppen of her love track na ll.. God save

Like u said... am concerned about The lead couple's screen space...they are lovely and just were getting more n more adorable....here come smth thats gonna bore us for sure...
I cannot imagine the chemistry of Aman n Arushi no where near that of Krishna n Pratigya..they arr just so lveoly to be put in words!! and top of that this will lessen the footage of the couple also...GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

over all the episode was ok..the eyelock was more intense than we saw in SBS otoday!!

Ok...going off the topic...but is the profile picture containing you and your baby...if it is then it's really cute!! 😳😳😳...sorry couldn't resist to say it πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now coming to the show....I agree that the arushi track can be a bit boring....but if we ask the cvs to concentrate too much on kriya, then they would be tempted to mess with them with unwanted things like misunderstandings and separation, which I don't want!!...As long as they give us sufficient amount of kriya scenes in each episode and their relationship moving forward😳😳....I don't mind to move the story forward πŸ˜ƒ
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@SaacheeSyna..(I know Tanthya calls you Pooja)

Thanks!! that was sweet of you!! and btw there was nothing to be sorry in it!! :-)

Regarding Arushi's track what I mean...whatever other tracks you proceed that will involve Krishna n his wife in it but this Arushi thing will be a whole new topic which mite comepltely devoid us of the lead couple for at least a few episodes... :-(
this is smth compeltley unaccceptable!!
daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
it can be angad..who knows..didnt some1 say hes not dead..n hes is comin back..see they shwed every1 happy 2day which is unlikely in a tv show...something worng must happen...or it wont be complete...the show must go on...hahahahah cud be shakti too...yuck...
pooja-menon thumbnail
Originally posted by: HamiSky

@SaacheeSyna..(I know Tanthya calls you Pooja)

Thanks!! that was sweet of you!! and btw there was nothing to be sorry in it!! :-)

Regarding Arushi's track what I mean...whatever other tracks you proceed that will involve Krishna n his wife in it but this Arushi thing will be a whole new topic which mite comepltely devoid us of the lead couple for at least a few episodes... :-(
this is smth compeltley unaccceptable!!

And you can call me Pooja as well!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
I know the Arushi love track may have the tendency to take the screen space of kriyaπŸ˜•
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
obviously its aman. He has come to demand his fee 🀣 🀣
pooja-menon thumbnail
Originally posted by: mushirox

obviously its aman. He has come to demand his fee 🀣 🀣

Interesting take🀣🀣🀣