iqbal left me mesmerised to my screen - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
he is a showstealer
i was likee lookign at screeen andd was lookign more like woww how good can this guy be..lol
Originally posted by shopaholic83

and she was more concerned about the cop catching R drund driving!! rather than worrying that he cud kill himself!

i thought when she called someone it was to save him, it was ooh police 😑😑 n the social meeting god is she for real😑😑
rudra makes me remember angad alot.....how he was complte devdas of kripa....purane din yaad diladi....

iqbal always rocks the screen...after all these years....he is still the same....he is a versatile actor...i always love him intense roles...

angad is my all time fav and now rudra joins the list....but yes i loved shaurya of kavyanjali too he is such a sweetheart....
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, Mages u liked Shaurya too...well I won't go there, but will say my all time favortie! 😳 

Loved the drunk scenes and when he pours daaru on Pihu's mehendi!!!πŸ˜†
Dude, that scene where he was drinking was my favorite scene in the whole epi. It just showed how heartbroken he was and he was drinking to try and numb that pain he has. =(

The way he was drinking, and then he couldn't take it all in. Gosh, I just loved that scene. Iqbal had done a great job emoting emotions in that scene.
Iqbal is a very very good actor.Only a powerful actor as him can play Rudr.
i hvnt the episode yet but im 100% sure he must be rocking ,super no worls 2 discribe him  as alwaya from angad tp ruder he always rocksssssss