Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Questions ? Logic ? Sense ? DMG ?? All these words can't fit in one sentence, I am sorry.
puppy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I am surprised you only have "a" question to CVs......Totally being sarcastic here....

I feel like a true indian now.....Whatever groups we belong to (AR/ARSH/SR), we always come together when it comes to bashing CVs...I guess this is what called "Unity in Diversity"

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Guddi, this guys are simply lost and if we ain't careful may get lost with them or possibly lose our mind over their crap cake show.
Bharti_Pande thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kajenfan

</div>

and shilpa (SAM /Komolika / Apo*na whatever you wana call .. bec initally all three were playing positive in anurags life).. though calling Sid rishab Bajaj is an insult for Ronit ROy aka Mr Bajaj Fans :): )

<div>

Ridimah is just like prena . .(LIKE MOM LIKE DAUGHTER .. .bec she was prena's sneha in kzk πŸ˜†

LIKE MOM LIKE DAUGHTER
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Shilpa 3 in one??
😲 Edited by ARforever100 - 13 years ago
yea after all this ridhima is Prena's Daughter ( atleast was from 2004 till 2008 in KZK) :)
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
You still think DMG follows a track?....nope you are sadly mistaken. They show whatever the cvs dreamt and make up scenes on it.... that is the reason of having no consistency, continuity or sense left in the show. The cvs should first decide if they wanna show Riddhima with -ve shades or a +ve characters cause she is one confusing character to me......can't understand her at all....I just stopped connecting to her because of this.
_darklove_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i loved how u said basher u r welcome thats very rare
_darklove_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Rolzz

Fingers crossed for a RS fight tomorrow.... 2 sisters fighting for the same guy publically in a ring!!!
Can it get any better than that?????
πŸ˜ƒ

jacketty u r so smart😳 😳
why were u missing i was stalking all alone in the cold without my jacketty what happened to our blanky jacketty jodi and if u found another partner i have to tell that stalker this nobody knows jacketty better than me
@ TM i have alot of questions for CV's Edited by sanji123 - 13 years ago