Dill Mill Gaye

A Question to CV regarding the current track :)

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG, after ages I watched DMG and it was really funny episode 🀣 Specially the precap and the whole thing abt street fightπŸ˜†

Can someone tell me why are the CV showing Armaan getting hurt again n again? Is it like that if Armaan doesnt get physically hurt, Ridz wont care for him?πŸ˜• Trust me, as a true friend and ex-girlfriend, not girlfriend, his ex-fiance, she would STILL care for Armaan..

But by showing him getting hurt 764685484 times and showing Ridz is shedding tears on Armaan's disaster, CV aint being able to show anything.. If ANY of my friends, relatives, children, sisters, brothers get hurt thrice or 4 times a month or week, I would be in a pool of tears😭😭😭😭 That doesn't mean I am in 'love' with ALL of them..πŸ˜•

CV, as there are HIGH chance of Wahi leaving the show, u MAY show stuffs like Ridz still in 'love' with Armaan and there might be ARSH+Ridz triangle track, but PLEASE find a better way to show itπŸ˜ƒ It aint helping anyone.. In fact whenever I see her crying for Armaan's wounds, I feel like cursing Riddhima that why is she so heartless that when everything is normal (like Armaan aint hurt ), she doesnt care two hoots abt Armaan's sadness.. Like that bench wala scene, where she was talking abt Sid Sid SidπŸ₯± And Armaan was getting hurt😑..

So PLEASE, if u wanna show Ridz in 'love' with Armaan, show that she's feeling bad for him when everything is normal.. And not JUST when Armaan is physically hurtπŸ˜•

---------------

MY POV -- Bashers.. U are welcomeπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caprigurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
but then Everything cannot be Normal
Its DMG :)
yeah its weird how they go in loops for all tracks to come back to the same point every now and then
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I am going to lose count on how many times Armaan is getting hurt in this SR and ArSh tracks..

What happened to the Macho Man Armaan jisko harana mushkil hi nahi naa mumkin tha.. :O Except Abhi, nobody could harm him.. :-|

I miss the sensible stuff :-|
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I dont understand this crap anymore ,,well ridz is crying to see Armi hurt as Armi has no other way to get attention as this is the only way he can keep her away from her sexy hubby...πŸ˜†
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree with yu galwa, they are handling it pretty badly  lol. Its kinda pathetic to see armaan not being able to think for himself instead he lets riddhima control him πŸ₯±.  Its seems that if Riddhima says to Armaan JUMP he'll say HOW HIGH. Armaan isnt being shown as a man instead hes being shown as a child craving for  attention and how does Armaan do that by having FIGHTS. More then anythings hes become a ATTENTION seeker, coz if Ridz doesnt notice him, he wont be able to go through the day.

Riddhima doesnt need to feel so guilty ,she needs to stop bothering abwt her friend if he doesnt give a toss abwt himself then what cn Ridz do.

My POV

rzaman19 thumbnail
without WAHI the show is a joke...without sid dmg is doomed as RIDZ has gone too far and is in love with sid and showing AR again is gonna look pathetic and untrue.. they shud continue with ARSH track which is more realistic and interested . AR are a joke now. AND CVS really need to treat WAHI better and bring him back ASAP or they r gonna lose alot of SIDMA fans
mono123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i wish they show plzzzzzzzzzz
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Soooooo true!!

I am sick and tired of the same old bell, ring, one way fight and Arman bleeding!!!
On top of it now there are two two girls crying and screeching Armaaaannn... Armmmaaan.........!!!!!! 😑😑😑
Tomorrow they may again show someone misbehaving with R or S and Arman getting energy boost!!! Arrrghhhhh 😑😑

Hope they will be a R-S cat fight tomorrow !! Some change πŸ˜‰
IloveARLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I agree wid ya again Guddi...πŸ˜†...if i try to reason this though...which again is fooling myself...πŸ˜†..i think the CVs want to remind us again and again that if Armaan is hurt, ridzy is hurt..
but you did put it quite well that if my friends uncles son wud be fight 790782907896 times and keeps bleeding, i shall feel bad for him too...i might not cry..i guess i dont shed tears for anybody i dont know much...but i wud surely feel bad for taht guy..
ANd now coming to the AR fan POV...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...i appreciate that the CVs are atleast trying to get bak to the already screwed up story of DMG...atleast they are trying to show that Ridhima is not ignorant about Armaan as much as we thought her to be.....well, all they need is to be a lil more creative...how abt writing bak to us for suggestions..we AR fans have loads of them...πŸ˜‰
MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

I am going to lose count on how many times Armaan is getting hurt in this SR and ArSh tracks..

What happened to the Macho Man Armaan jisko harana mushkil hi nahi naa mumkin tha.. :O Except Abhi, nobody could harm him.. :-|

I miss the sensible stuff :-|

Armaan the macho man,is still invincible,but the lover boy armaan is extremely vulnerable when it comes to that one woman,Riddhima !! DMG history will tell you that whenever Armaan gets beaten up in a fight or loses a bike race,basket ball match,its because of Riddhima..Like the hooded man said,'' yehi wo ladki hai na jiske liye tune fite chhori thi,aur fir start ki?'' Riddhima is still ''the factor'' in Armaan's life and i believe will always be.