Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gujunpyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
i think she's pretty good for a first timer...just dont like her look..
didodido thumbnail

she will improve with time..but as a newcomer she is not that bad..i think she has to  improve on her expression..

Edited by didodido - 13 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
she is new between all master actors.... Give some time to her.... she will improve surely
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I really think making a judgement right now is not fair. She is a newcomer to acting and it will take her sometime to adjust and give her best performance.. seeing her performance in the first few episodes does show that she is trying her best. She really need to be given a chance and more time to prove herself.
AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xanonymousx

I really think making a judgement right now is not fair. She is a newcomer to acting and it will take her sometime to adjust and give her best performance.. seeing her performance in the first few episodes does show that she is trying her best. She really need to be given a chance and more time to prove herself.

exactly we need to give her time gradually she will become good and good. it shows she is putting her 100% effort. she is determine that she wants to get better and better in acting.
*4rom heaven* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think she's doing a great job considering she hasnt worked in any shows before...i'm sure she'll get better with time! :)
AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
we as the viewers should apperciate her hard work she has doing and give her the full support that she needs. (: (:
khajju thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
its her first attempt....give her time...its only two orr three episodes....she is acting first time....so i think she will improve with time....she is great dancer and i think she will be good actor tooo.
virgo_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She is just a newcomer i guess she needs time neway i dint find her that bad about the chemistry i will wait for their track to develop and than comment about it:)
Minanak thumbnail
a broken heart knows that Binny Sharma is a cure for the love of iqbal

Binny Will Definately prove that she is also the best

i love aditi gupta but when it comes to difrrint acting stage then we should judge for justice