Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: savitan

Yeah right...possible bcoz now even Maan is confused of Geet's feeling.....

I am feeling really bad for both of them. I think this is where Pari's role as a cupid will come into limelight.
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Maan is head over heals for this gal and so is she, yet she is obligated to her baby...I truly feel for both of them!
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
there is a reason why there are also showing growing tensions between NT and Dev ... and also her taunting Dev time and again that he has been in touch with her will be tied together with their confession as well as them coming to know where Geet is i guess ...
VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I was also thinking so ....Maan has set this up for Geet, but he himslef will fall in his own trap.... and may be the one ending up confessing will be he himself , and not Geet !

VJ
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
even i think it will backfire...instead of her confessing she'll be too hurt and end up leaving, which isn't whhat he wants at all! I think he wants her to confirm by friday so instead of introducing the mental nutcase pari to dadima...he can introduce geet as his life partner!

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

there is a reason why there are also showing growing tensions between NT and Dev ... and also her taunting Dev time and again that he has been in touch with her will be tied together with their confession as well as them coming to know where Geet is i guess ...

So you think a confession is on its way?
I am so confused that my brain is fried now! 😭

Originally posted by: VJ-LNMDJ

I was also thinking so ....Maan has set this up for Geet, but he himslef will fall in his own trap.... and may be the one ending up confessing will be he himself , and not Geet !

VJ

Even I think he may confess and then Geet will blurt out her truth saying 'how much do you know about me to love me?.........'

Originally posted by: sweet coco

even i think it will backfire...instead of her confessing she'll be too hurt and end up leaving, which isn't whhat he wants at all! I think he wants her to confirm by friday so instead of introducing the mental nutcase pari to dadima...he can introduce geet as his life partner!

Maybe you are right but I doubt he'll introduce her to daadi. Pari has stepped in for a good reason.
Edited by dolphinUSA - 13 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i hope not....the story needs to move on!! If the plan backfires....then that means Dev and geet confrontation......

and if the plan doesn't backfire....then Geet's confession and past out....which is something i do want to see....i don't want geet and dev confrontation yet....it has been four months now.......they have to do something to make the story move forward......if the plan was to backfire why would they even bring pari into the show??? What would be the whole point?? The character of pari would go waste.
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
of course (and this i am saying with a lot of pain) maan's plan wont succeed....maan is under illusion that he is in love with a young, beautiful and virgin girl....he cannot guess the reason behind her denial....but he thinks he can break thru the barrier with her plan because he knows that she loves him....
but maan doesnt know that something unthinkable has hapnd in geet's past...he cannot know that geet's reason is so strong that no amount of game planning of maan can break thru it....

and this is also the reason y i feel so much sad for maan....he is hving all rosy pictures that very soon geet will succumb and they will be happy lovers....but in reality a cruel and unbearable truth is waiting to pounce on him.....

Edited by aditi123_78 - 13 years ago