Sabki Ladli Bebo

Party time !!! ~Amrit back to track~

Audacious thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey every one you know our hard works and petitions are fruited.

I would like to thank my following buddies who've helped bring Amrit back :

Sinha (the first priority)πŸ€—
Alja
Afee
Dunia
QueenAnnie
Pinkangel
Ganga
winkydinks
Pooja
Sam
Urmi
Bestofall
Dhruvie
Neela226
Pinky2009
sari12s
princess.noor
teddysweety

&&&& many more

Now our forum would be alive again. Once again. No more tears , no more pining , crying.

Our Ramadan prayers are fruited from Allah, You were right dunia that maybe cvs might give us Eid gift. Here it goes.
And guys this was the reason i was telling u to wait now our khushi is doubled up. You know if any one remembered i told you guys on Farmhouse Maha episode that they said Amrit died (which i don't believe) now look my consumption was rightπŸ₯³He's AliveπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ€—Party time.
Welcome gals. Back to trackπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ€—
Edited by Audacious - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes Audi its a jashn time and i was about to make this thank u list but its so sweet of u that u have already done it .... Im soooooooooooooo HAPPY that i just cant express it ....
OMG i never thought that public demad could be so powerful .... WOW Party is On !!!!

ganga16tr thumbnail
actually it was afee who wanted amrit to return on eid.... he's a couple of weeks early but ok.
wooohooo! party time!
Audacious thumbnail
Originally posted by: ganga16tr

actually it was afee who wanted amrit to return on eid.... he's a couple of weeks early but ok.

wooohooo! party time!

Ummmm not just Afreen but every single lover of Amrit & SLB wanted Amrit to return. But as far as my sources dunia said maybe cvs will give us eid gift.
And you're saying Afee WANTED Amrit to return on eid. So its two diff. things. Wanting & expecting is two diff. things with two diff. meanings
Audacious thumbnail
[QUOTE=Ambofan]Yes Audi its a jashn time and i was about to make this thank u list but its so sweet of u that u have already done it .... Im soooooooooooooo HAPPY that i just cant express it ....
OMG i never thought that public demad could be so powerful .... WOW Party is On !!!!

++

You're Welcome AljaπŸ€—πŸ€ͺ☺️πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸΌ
No probs. I am glad you liked my list . waise now Annie will also return for updatesπŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸΌ

Wheres dunia , afee, sinha. Are they sleeping

dunia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Audacious

Ummmm not just Afreen but every single lover of Amrit & SLB wanted Amrit to return. But as far as my sources dunia said maybe cvs will give us eid gift.
And you're saying Afee WANTED Amrit to return on eid. So its two diff. things. Wanting & expecting is two diff. things with two diff. meanings

Areeeeeeeee mery gulabjamnu
ke fark painda ai------------
khushiya manaoooooooo
wohooooooooooooooo
let me watch the episode first them i am comeing back with my post πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈπŸ˜‰
mavee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
WOW you guys are going to think I'm funny but I read the news last night that Amrit's RETURNING!!!!! And I woke up this morning thinking it was all a dream so i came back to the forum to DOUBLE check it wasn't a dream.....that's how excited i am!!!! YAY 😊
Audacious thumbnail
Originally posted by: mavee

WOW you guys are going to think I'm funny but I read the news last night that Amrit's RETURNING!!!!! And I woke up this morning thinking it was all a dream so i came back to the forum to DOUBLE check it wasn't a dream.....that's how excited i am!!!! YAY 😊

Yes Amrit is back its not a dream. Let me pinch you😡
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Audacious thumbnail
Originally posted by: dunia

Areeeeeeeee mery gulabjamnu
ke fark painda ai------------
khushiya manaoooooooo
wohooooooooooooooo
let me watch the episode first them i am comeing back with my post πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈπŸ˜‰
[/QUOTE]

Yes come back with alive moving iconsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mavee

I read it in the morning, wasiey agar mein raat ko parhti to i also wud be in the same state...
Chalo sweety now u'll be more active on the forum...😊