Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Cacoo...you crazyyyy crazyyyyyyy girl..LOVEEEE the disclaimer....🤣.🤣.🤣...we are Devils of the Devil's Den..??.......🤣🤣🤣...But becareful girl..hopefully the Mods won't say anything abt that..........😆😆😆😆Edited by Blueberry_07 - 13 years ago
cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: swan20

i'm so glad the creatives didn't release the pictures of the party......this surprise is so thrilling.

Doodle....dekha they are listening to you....😛

exactly! we always support less spoilers 😎
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Doodle check your PM😆😆

KIssssssssssssssssssss☺️☺️☺️☺️..Here starts Maan's obsession☺️☺️☺️...Anj see now tomorrow Maan giving tough challenge to your Thakur...😈...my prediction😆😆😛
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
peacock colour looks vry gud on Geet(drashti)..👍🏼......

..i lkd it way better dn dos gaudy yellows n orange at times..😆....she carries dem wid lotsa confidence thou....👏..

Edited by adits7 - 13 years ago
cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
right. although it'll be VERY hard for me to go to sleep cause i cannot stop watching the precap repeatedly, i have to go 😃 byee! need to wake up REALLY REALLY early 😔
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
btw time for some logical words...

Y is the kissing happening tomorrow..... what does the kiss mean???

Kiss will mean confession from Maan...coz Maan will take the step to kiss....
Y is Maan confessing now..... Finally he has got atleast one verbal signal from Geet...

Coffee - Geet teesra cup kiske liye...
Geet - mere liye
Maan - par tum to cofee peeti nahi ho....tum to chai peeti ho...
Geet - kyon agar woh aapke saath coffee pee sakti hai to main kyon nahi... 

awwwwwww i love maan's look at that time.... it totally said... kudi phas gayi.....finaly mera jaal kaam araha hai....😆😆😆😆
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Caco 🤣🤣🤣 the disclaimer is a scream 🤣🤣🤣

just ad a note that everyone is welcome to join and discuss though 😆 we dont want to come across as snobs or something 😆
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeee ruuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu🤢
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Doodle check your PM😆😆

KIssssssssssssssssssss☺️☺️☺️☺️..Here starts Maan's obsession☺️☺️☺️...Anj see now tomorrow Maan giving tough challenge to your Thakur...😈...my prediction😆😆😛

@Jo - dekhenge dekhenge... Thakur is DEVILISHLY DELCIOUS and in class of his own☺️☺️☺️☺️.. And u gotta give me credit.. I said Consumation, so need for Confession🤣🤣 and then bang CONFRONTATION... and i did it witout ny PMs from u 😆😆

There is a scene after he kills Radhe n Amo comes bak to haveli to confront him.  She slaps him like 5 times or more and he just holds her☺️ infront of everyone and says "If even my shadow comes btwn us then I will kill myself" and doesn't even back off when officer holds a gun to his head.  He just taunts her more for thinking that the toy would get him to bak off.  That IS THAKUR 

MSK has ways to go before that LEVEL
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 13 years ago
starlite7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Loved today's episode....Nissar is fully in action today ....

Scene 1 ' Jealousy ka first teer

Maan's office table is decorated with roses. Each one thinks the other has brought the roses.  But Pari pipes in.  Maan's like who is this fly and how do I swat it ? 😆 Pari jabbers on about the # of roses'one per day for 3 years 'it was cute to see Geet trying to math on her fingers 😉 Pari gives Maan  a special rose '. 'Aapke heart ke kareeb'  ' Maan in auto mode, corrects her 'Dill ke kareeb'' looks at Geet sees her expression and decides to launch the first 'jealousy ka teer' 😡'aaj ke pehle  kabhi socha na tha, but roses are the most beautiful 😲' Geet 🥺 fretting remembers the first time she gave flowers to Maan.  Maan takes it a step further and acts the gracious host 'Orders Geet to get coffee.  Pari says her full name is 'Parineeta ' a married woman', poor Geet gaping at the discrimination 😲' n Maan's smiling slyly and says 'Geet,apna muh bandh karo 😆'. He is very aware of the effect his actions have on Geet.

Scene 2 ' Pari and Geet ' Allies ?

Geet talking to herself, justifying why she has to keep her distance from Maan. ' poor girl, has good intentions but very difficult to implement.  Pari is still OTT but bearable'.God forbid ! What am I saying ? 🤢 Never mind, back to the analysis '. Pari asking for Geet's help' to achieve her goal of 'Maan ki bahon mein''in 4 hours ! Poor Geet, tries her best to deflect Pari' but finally agrees to help.  But Maan overhears this convo and fumes'decides to launch jealousy teer # 2' iski yeh galat faimi mein abhi door kar deta hoon.

Scene 3 ' Jealousy ka second teer ' par dono jal gaye

Very intense scene ' superbly executed ! 👏👏👏👏👏

The jhumka scene from yesterdays precap 'Maan still trying to find out Geet's inner thoughts ' he seems to be getting desperate' But Geet is still hiding behind her wall'and says .'pls nahi thnx to which Maan says, 'Not Pls, Thnx''Geet responds, thnx kehne ki naubat hi nahin ayegi' mein yeh nahi le sakti' Now Maan goes in for the kill, 'Toh tumhe laga mein yeh jhumke tumhare liye laya hoon'.nahi geet''.OUCH !  Maan's raising Geet's pain index up by a notch'.but Geet manages it very effectively'superbly showing her internal strife.   She proposes that he buy a teddy bear'. Maan thrown off by her controlled expression ' a little insecure.  He then unknowingly tries to add salt to her wounds ' talks about taking Pari to show the nightlife'.holds geet closer to show her how he will dance with Pari'.at the same time desperately seeking an answer from Geet 'intense maaneet eyelock'This eyelock brought out the very pain that's eating them inside.  Geet is getting burnt ' superb acting by both Drashti and Gurmeet. 👏👏👏

The array of emotions 'aahhh '.Maan looking for some hint from geet ' 'bolo geet, achcha lagega tumm'.both are in pain, Geet more so than Maan 'At this point I felt that when Maan looked back at her and saw her distress I felt as though Maan was wondering if he rubbed it in too hard'.but Geet shows tremendous grit and suggests a romantic jagah which raises his ire again'agar tum nahi hoti toh mera kya hota.  The buldup of tension is very very intense '.remembered DB's analysis where she said both will be in pain, intense pain'.ufff'. oh plz ' they need to break this circle'.trying to think' why can't Maan step back and think why is Geet playing so hard to get ? How come he doesn't think there's something in her past that is stopping her ?

Need ur help DB, Jo - Whats the next step ?

Scene 4 ' Dev/NT

Dev/NT  - not interested in analyzing this today.  Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned !

Scene 5 - Maan ki bahon mein ? Naaaahhhhhhh

Maan still upset, is probably now thinking that it wasn't such a good idea to bring in Pari and wants to get rid of her asap.   He tells her about how they have to meet Dadi. Pari likens it to the filmy, dreamy thought of Pari/Maan = 'SRK/Kajol and how Pari will put her ghunghat and touch Dadi's feet.  Maan's expression is priceless ' LOL !.  Geet walks in with coffee'.overhears'. Maan runs to her as usual'.her presence recharges him'.she is his reservoir of strength'.OMG so cute! 

Seeing Geet with 3 cups of coffee, he notices Geet picking one up for herself and questions her.  Geet tries to put him off with her usual banter but then blurts out 'If Pari can have it , so can I''..That was the point, I felt, that brought down the pain level for Maan'gave him the hint he was looking for that Geet is jealous and loves him but will not say it.

But Pari feels neglected and feigns a faint....u can see Maan's unwillingness to move from Geet's side .... well, Maan u asked for this 😡.  Pari faints, Maan unwillingly picks her up ... Geet 😲, sees Pari winking at her and remember Pari's 'Maan ki bahon mein' statement.  But she shud get some consolation that hubby still needs wifey to help him 🤣

Precap ' Need I say more'.its HAWWWTTT ! Where's the party tomorrow nite ?

The million dollar question - Will they kiss / confess tomorrow ?

Very good episode'good buildup of expectations for 2 morrow.  Hope they leave us with something good to dream about over the weekend'and not another nailbiting session.  I hope they give us something to party about in the Devils Den.  But it ain't Friday in Maaneet land'.so let's see.

One more thing'.may need to line up some ambulances for 2morrow.  Now off to catchup on reading ....

Edited by starlite7 - 13 years ago