Archu is now Jhansi ki Rani but...

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
It's with sheer pleasure that all Archu fans hav acceptd her new avtar n she's winng STOD so very often i'm thrilled. i loved her new roop being so karak n manju looked as she wud do it in her clothes at any sec yesterday. 😃 We already had a glimpse of Sherni Archu preleap n Ajit, Rasika n Shrav (the poor got a slap durg preg) wud voluntarily testify..I really lov this girl who wud never let her close n dear ones down be it Family, Manav, Savita

I do hope that this new attitude is 4 keep. I wud now like 2 c her handling her life confidently n without any support even not Manav coz although i want them 2gethr the man makes her emotionally weak. She had chased him long enough let him do the chasing if he really loves n cares 4 her (which i kno he does).
He dumped himself in a mess let him deal with it. Archu shudnt mingle. I am missg their old times romance but i know as all of u we'll hav 2 wait more. I dunno wat the Cr wud do 2 Shrav either she dies or becomes completely -ve. I cant imagine Arman away with other life partners but i am not likg the way Manav is tying Archu 2 him wat was he thinking when he said that nothg changed in the past 2 years thus encouraging the already smitten Archu 2 read bet the lines. this is 1 topic wil discuss later

wat i want u guys 2 notice is that Archu has been wearg the same blak saree 4 1 whole week. I know the CR ppl do read our post so a request 2 all talentd n influential writers in this forum attn Kool, Tanya, Hope et all do send our request thro ur posts plz dress up this lovely woman in a more stylish way. Giv her different colours cotton sarees- pink, blue, apple green...
We r not askg 4 chiffon sarees n sleeveless blouses ( we dont want Lalloo Mannu 2 get more turn on than he is right now even with the amma blouse 😆) but the woman is a divorcee not a widow n is workg too.
 so plz stop showing her with that black or orange saree all the time. Do u agree or agree 2 disagree with me do tel.

Thks bisous

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Archana has been impressive lately, she still has some flaws but at least she's gaining courage and standing up for herself and her loved ones. I was getting tired of the Archana who would stand and take insults from everyone, I enjoy the new Archana who speaks her mind and doesn't give anyone a free pass to walk all over her anymore.

I agree about the saree, why can't they give her a new wardrobe??
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

Archana has been impressive lately, she still has some flaws but at least she's gaining courage and standing up for herself and her loved ones. I was getting tired of the Archana who would stand and take insults from everyone, I enjoy the new Archana who speaks her mind and doesn't give anyone a free pass to walk all over her anymore.

I agree about the saree, why can't they give her a new wardrobe??

hey Kool just send our request thro her post abt the sarees hope thet do the needful i really want 2 c Archu in pastel colours instd of the bright orange she's wearg all the time as if she's going sanyaas!! But of course she stil manage 2 look gr8! Same 4 Mannu like Kool said they r wastg this fantastic dancer by making him limp all the time
gaurimisha thumbnail
I'll tell u why she's not getting a new  wardrobe...bcoz they dont want to invest more money in buying new sarees for Archu...means...shes' getting re-married soon enuf.😆...then she'll b back to wearing her old colourful sarees.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
]I really lov this girl who wud never let her close n dear ones down be it Family, Manav, Savita
But only her family stood by her in her bad times . As for Manav and savita , these guys abandoned her to have sachin's baby at home , manav dumped her to give her share of happiness to Shravani .
Both Manav and savita do not deserve the love of this wonderful girl .
Some other decent guy and his nice decent mother need to have a girl like Archana in their family . And more than them , Archu needs to be with caring people who value her ....
Last time she said ' people who do not value their loved ones are bad kismat ' . Tha tstands true for manav and Savita , who did not really value this girl ..
Manav  has given her place to another girl ...he should just stay with that girl now ...

I do hope that this new attitude is 4 keep. I wud now like 2 c her handling her life confidently n without any support even not Manav coz although i want them 2gethr the man makes her emotionally weak. She had chased him long enough let him do the chasing if he really loves n cares 4 her (which i kno he does).
His love is no where near compared to Archana's .
Bottom line , he gave preference to Shravani's life and dumped Archana ... He should not get this girl ..
Archu is foolish that she loves him....

I dunno wat the Cr wud do 2 Shrav either she dies or becomes completely -ve. I cant imagine Arman away with other life partners but i am not likg the way Manav is tying Archu 2 him wat was he thinking when he said that nothg changed in the past 2 years thus encouraging the already smitten Archu 2 read bet the lines. this is 1 topic wil discuss later
I know , that is so unfair . And did yo uhear his confession that he still loves her . What does he wants , marry another girl , have a good life with her ( blame it on zimmedari and kismet ) but make sure that Archana stays in love with him ....all lonely and incomplete ...

We r not askg 4 chiffon sarees n sleeveless blouses ( we dont want Lalloo Mannu 2 get more turn on than he is right now even with the amma blouse 😆) but the woman is a divorcee not a widow n is workg too.
 so plz stop showing her with that black or orange saree all the time. Do u agree or agree 2 disagree with me do tel.
Yes, I like the way Vaishu is dressing up . OK , she is a new bride so her sarees are heavy , but Archu would look lovely in chiffon ...She has a great fugure andt these cotton sarees are totally covering her figure ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Most definitely Archana is on a high in her life .
She is more educated , has a good job and has very nice sisters and brother in laws ...
She is looking gorgeous and has learned lots of lessons from previous mistakes .
She is a much stronger and a more positive person ..

Yes she is in love ..and it is important for her to see this man happy ( the first rule of being in love with someone ) so she will fix it all up for him and get him his job back . But after this , I really really want her to step back .
His marriage date has been fixed . His fiance has waited for him for 2 years ..Marrying that girl was his own choice ....let him get on with his life .
I do not want Archana's life graph to come down now when it is going high ....
She will find someone else one day ...
Ranbir.Fan thumbnail
I really love watching Archana these days, her new avatar is really great.
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Most definitely Archana is on a high in her life .

She is more educated , has a good job and has very nice sisters and brother in laws ...
She is looking gorgeous and has learned lots of lessons from previous mistakes .
She is a much stronger and a more positive person ..

Yes she is in love ..and it is important for her to see this man happy ( the first rule of being in love with someone ) so she will fix it all up for him and get him his job back . But after this , I really really want her to step back .
His marriage date has been fixed . His fiance has waited for him for 2 years ..Marrying that girl was his own choice ....let him get on with his life .
I do not want Archana's life graph to come down now when it is going high ....
She will find someone else one day ...

Though i lov Arman i also feel that she needs some1 2 lov her so much n pamper her but the problem is that she cant b happy without Manav n the latter knows that too