Beautiful epi....heartwarming moments

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I seriously loved the entire epi today.....every scene had something to like.....

Starting with the Suhana-Radha Bua scene....and the way Suhana smiled when Radha Bua hesitatingly asked her if Deepak had called....Suhana realizing that RB does care for Deepak and the tears in her eyes cuz of this.

The Badi-Maa-Panna scene.....Ahh I just fell more in love with Badi Maa today๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—....starting with the way she noticed how Panna's face looked a little pulled down and then asked her why she looked upset....and Panna telling her that not every mother in law is like her....SO TRUE....and she even told Suhana the same later on.....Suhana has no idea how lucky she is.....the way Badi Maa dotes on her so much is something to treasure.

Significant bits in this scene....it seems Badi Maa is aware of there being problems b/w Panna and her mother in law.....I wonder if she knows the full extent.....poor Panna.....her line about how that house feels like an aquarium where everyone is just silently moving in and out of the rooms....really sad.  Suhana overheard some bits and does seem intrigued a bit......

And then finally the very last scene b/w Badi Maa-Radha Bua.....LOVEDDDDDDDD it......the way they both talked about Suhana-Ishaan and Badi Maa's implicit faith that Suhana has fallen in love with Ishaan.....the way she explained that with the example of the picture and who's the one hesitating in the picture๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.....I LOL'd when RB went...'aur kaun? Humara ULLU Ishaan"๐Ÿ˜†....and it's so right that it doesn't look like Suhana is in her sasural....she looks like she's in her own home. I found it very sweet how Badi Maa reiterated....."Main toh humesha se kehti thi....Suhana isi parivaar ke liye bani hai" Awwwwwwww

LOVEDDDD the epi! Badi Maa is the best!
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Suhana overheard some bits and does seem intrigued a bit......

suhaana doesn't like other people interference and she does not interfere in other's matter either.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: 111192

Suhana overheard some bits and does seem intrigued a bit......

suhaana doesn't like other people interference and she does not interfere in other's matter either.

Umm ok๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†....I was just stating what I observed๐Ÿ˜†
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
true..the episode was full of lovely moments..i loved how RB said hamara ullu ishan..and i was thinkng hamara ghonchu ishaan at the same time..lol..suhana dsnt even realise she has come to care deeply for ishaan bt u can see it in the photo..
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

Umm ok๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†....I was just stating what I observed๐Ÿ˜†

honestly speaking while i posted reply i read in hurry and thought you were were trying to say what i said in the post so it was kind of agreeing with you ..................but now when i saw๐Ÿ˜• i really got what you wanted to say๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.Edited by 111192 - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu rulz

true..the episode was full of lovely moments..i loved how RB said hamara ullu ishan..and i was thinkng hamara ghonchu ishaan at the same time..lol..suhana dsnt even realise she has come to care deeply for ishaan bt u can see it in the photo..

haha yeah I was also thinking GHONCHU Ishaan....but seriously that pic does show that she has come to care deeply for him without realizing it....I loved how Badi Maa pointed out that Ishaan's the one hesitating while Suhana's the one who's totally relaxed and happy.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: 111192

honestly speaking while i posted reply i read in hurry and thought you were were trying to say what i said in the post so it was kind of agreeing with you ..................but now when i saw๐Ÿ˜• i really got what you wanted to say๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.

LOL achha now I think I get what you were saying....I found it to be a bit of an abrupt statement so didn't really get it the first time....sorry๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Waise Suhana doesn't always refrain from interfering...remember the Deepak matter? This time toh I think she's got the whole "I'm leaving anyways" funda on her mind that's why she's not thinking much anyways.
varsha112006 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey nureat
u forgot elesh track ๐Ÿ˜
Armu4eva thumbnail
Anu............oh god..i cant believe it...our thots MATCHED... *Finally...my dua got kabul* ๐Ÿ˜›

I just luv luv luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvddd the Badi Maa - Panna track so very much...!! If anyone remembers... Badi Maa had observed in several epis earlier that Panna is running from smthng..n hand it out to the SGP CVs..for keeping the connect of th epi n emotions so well.. *despite of over a month elapsing* ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I really feel sad for Panna...poor girl...while she sees her own mother being the ideal saas...she is in her life denied from that bit of happiness and warmth..!! I luvd how she said to Suhana that ur so very lucky..... to hv a Saas like my Mother...โค๏ธ 

N yes yes..the RB track was great too..esp Suhanas reactions which went from feeling low to feeling EXCITED..n DELIGHTED at seeing RB refer to Deepak.........................and when she said to RB..that 'Deepak DESERVES ur LOVE' i so felt to go n grab Suhana n tell her...that ... even our  januable.. ULLU Ishu...DESERVEs to BE LOVED BY U.. Suhana mate...๐Ÿ˜›

Lovely epi.........and well i honestly din focus at all on the Elesh track... just relieved he got a job.....
AreYaar thumbnail
LOLLL Tanu you nautanki.....what did you think?? Unless I start doing Maaneet jaap like 99% of IF, our thoughts can't match? :P

Well said....I also loved these moments in today's epi....Panna-Badi maa's track is being very nicely handled....very poignant moments...I too felt very bad for Panna.

And yeah the Suhana-RB moment was so cute.....lol she really has an astounding ability to sense these things in other ppl sometimes but khud ke dil ke maamle mein she is she clueless....haha....yeah Ishaan the ULLU also deserves to be loved by her :P

I liked the Elesh scenes.....they were entertaining I thought....but yeah thank god indeed that he got a job....more than anyone I'm happy for Disha.