sometimes its something silly & shaadi off

LadyZaib thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I know everyone on the forum says ooh its illogical, childish that broke the relationship but for a second relationships, love is so complex, coming up to wedding there are more stupid reasons relations are called off as silly as saari not being liked :)) here  rudra & pihu's fight was serious..

pihu side perhaps..rudra not being able to control his anger or his jealousy, perhaps made her think i cannot spend my life with him, it could be to spite rudra too, to prove to rudra i can do without you. Again telling the man u love, i like someone else and he is better then u, it shows me perhaps this relationship was not what we think it is.

rudra he has been hurt, suddenly  he felt in pihu's eye he was not the hero anymore, perhaps you could see his reaction, he may have thought the love is fake cause he said to her i thought u love me but u love money n status more..

if the love is not strong something silly cud send it packing perhaps rudra n pihu love is not as strong as we think

this is a strong reason for a relationship to break down..not silly all..well thats my view..
Edited by LadyZaib - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wida thumbnail
I soo agree with you
i just think they never had hard times in theri relationship alwasy sthose little silly things..
They were together..cause they needed each other! There was nothing that made their relationship really strong!
and now when fight is seriousss..they just cant cope with it..
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wida, then its not love, its just shelter and comfort with each other!   When one loves someone they can overcome anything!
wida thumbnail
Originally posted by: 49erFan

Wida, then its not love, its just shelter and comfort with each other!   When one loves someone they can overcome anything!

thast the point when seh said that rudra was narrow mindedd..angry young ...all badd thingss..than whast is the thing that she feell in love with him?..cause they spend a lot of time together??..so yeah but we cant say much at the mometn im sure we will get to see alot more about theri story in future with flashbacks
LadyZaib thumbnail
when love is strong...how well off another man is and esp comparision would not enter.. and rudra & gauri didnt "fall in love" the classic way, theirs developed from childhood friendship it was a progression...rather then the whosh hit in ur face love..
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You mean to say Rudra an Pihu's love right!

Again its not love, but attraction and infactuation, that's it!
LadyZaib thumbnail
yes i mean pihu..roza laga hai 🤣🤣🤣
AreYaar thumbnail
Nice post...well said....I agree with you....I didn't find the reason to be silly at all....in fact it was refreshing to see a TV show where there wasn't some mahaan conspiracy or OTT reason for a breakup.....it comes down to character flaws and that is what led to this breakup.....they are both quite childish, egotistical, arrogant characters and their very similarities in characteristics tore them apart...they aren't meant to be.
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I feel that Rudra's love was strong, but somewhere along the way, Pihu's love fell weak and it was a facade cause she started listing out all his grievances with him!

As for the reason for the fight, that scene on the bridge, I don't find it a sufficient reason to break up a marriage LOL, that too a childhood love story..Love isn't that weak!
bunny_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

Nice post...well said....I agree with you....I didn't find the reason to be silly at all....in fact it was refreshing to see a TV show where there wasn't some mahaan conspiracy or OTT reason for a breakup.....it comes down to character flaws and that is what led to this breakup.....they are both quite childish, egotistical, arrogant characters and their very similarities in characteristics tore them apart...they aren't meant to be.

i agree with you, it is refreshing to see something original and not some conspiracy or tyaag or some vachan etc...

they just assumed that they love eachother, but they are completely different persons, in their way of thinking,  one is angry at the whole world, one is practical at the choices she is given.

When you live with some person long enough... you start to think she/he is made for you as you understand him/her the most, But truth could be entirely different, given a situation one would think this person would do this and say this as i know him/her, but they may do the completely opposite.... this does not mean you were completely wrong, may be the way you saw a situation is not the same way the other saw the situation....

But in the end, What i think is  Marriages are made in Heaven, and the one for you is already there some where and if it is not the one you choose then anything you do will not change whom you get married to in the end.....

I want to analyze more, but sorry busy and have to go..!!

Will surely come back to write more.... :)

x