Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: an12345678

It was more of Suhana screaming at Ishaan that she wants to leave and does not care about the family ... looks like Ishaan said something to get that reaction from Suhana.

oh...thats intersting...so suhaana cant take anymore and may be the letter thing comes in...
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shwetha.spring

i am a bit worried abt the ilesh track...hope its a light-hearted track..not something like ilesh getting into trouble and family comes in and all...and any other serious issues...

Me hope he is not landing himself in a big trouble. The whole thing did look spooky
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@taanu di and shounak...its not like i din like the episode...but i felt it was very random under the circumstances...it was like we have already seen scenes like that...yes badi ma and panna scene was gud..i did like it...but i felt if it wud have been a diff situation altogether...the scene wud have been more effective...

and btw i love the family scenes...but today it wasnt that effective..that what i felt...
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: an12345678

Me hope he is not landing himself in a big trouble. The whole thing did look spooky

Totally spooky...but i luv it...that laggard...needs to get some ZOR ke JHATKE.......to knock in some sense in him... 😆😆😆
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetha.spring

@taanu di and shounak...its not like i din like the episode...but i felt it was very random under the circumstances...it was like we have already seen scenes like that...yes badi ma and panna scene was gud..i did like it...but i felt if it wud have been a diff situation altogether...the scene wud have been more effective...

and btw i love the family scenes...but today it wasnt that effective..that what i felt...

Oh dear..totally cool yaar..........😛😛😛 we mite not share the same pov all the time....😳

But i totally luvd th badi maa-panna moment...it was very much in the way SGP handles sensitive issue.....totally... off the cuf...Matter of fact style...😛

Shwets1502 thumbnail
@taanu di...yes the badi maa and panna moment was very good..hw badi maa understood panna just by looking at her face...and understamding her prob too...only badi maa can do that...
AreYaar thumbnail
Yaar I've only watched two parts so far of the epi and I'm LOVING it.....Finally we're getting to see an actual Elesh job interview attempt....and he's freakin HILARIOUS today....lol

And so many significant moments....the Suhana-Radha Bua scene, the Panna-Badi Maa-Suhana scene.....this is a great epi!
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
personally i really liked the episode,except for ilesh's job interview part..pls dnt tell me the MD of the company has fallen for him or sumthng..
anyways,i really really liked radhabua and suhana's scene regarding deepak..did u guys see how suhana dnt realise tht she had started crying and had a surprised look on her face when she felt tears falling down??i found tht lovely..
and also the badima scenes..when she picked up the photo and asked radha whether she saw the love suhana has for ishan in the photo...even suhana dsnt realise tht she has started really caring for ishaan..and of course badima and panna scene..poor panna yaar..i loved these scenes..and plus there was no creepy raj today..tht guys is major wierd city..
Edited by anu rulz - 13 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
may be...iam expecting a lot from suhaana's realization track and hence found the episode a bit random...

but yes the scenes indeed were good...may be once i see it again..(may be il try to catch its repeat tomr..)..il enjoy as much as u guys did...

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shewtha , I am with you!! I liked the Suhana /Radha Bua bit and Panna/Badi Maa and Suhana bit. But I guess both of us want to speed up a little as ab bohat ho gaya kaam ki baat kartai hain!! i dont want to see anything else but Ishaan Suhana or Suhana / Badi Maa and Suhana with the family in full on masti, I know its all going to come but cant wait and over all this week has been quite weak as compare to last week, I would give another 2-3 weeks till this track would wrap up as they very SSSSSLLLLOOOOOWWWW, I am just afraid that some people might loose interest.