Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #33 - Page 6

jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: 2010huma

Jani: so every Tasha scene is ur favorite πŸ˜† by the way, what's ur favorite Duji sceneπŸ˜†

yah pretty much...πŸ˜†...the scene where Dutta told Naku of his past was awesum...wen he gives her the necklace...when she gave him a lecture bout karan ji...πŸ˜†...n even wen Naku n baji wer laughing @ Dutta 4 buying a gr8 big teddy...πŸ˜†...

my fav Duji scene wud hav 2 b the one where Dutta is boxin...Baji cums n start teasing him...n then Dutt's punches him...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...that whole scene 4 start 2 finish has 2 b my fav...Baji cracked me up wiv his Dutta mimic...poetry letter writing...lmao...

2nd fav wud b...the scene where Dutta is being measured 4 clothes n Baji is teasing him...πŸ˜†...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spandana11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jani-yeh

<font color="#ff0000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">yah pretty much...πŸ˜†...the scene where Dutta told Naku of his past was awesum...wen he gives her the necklace...when she gave him alecture bout karan ji...πŸ˜†...n even wen Naku n baji wer laughing @ Dutta 4 buying a gr8 big teddy...πŸ˜†...</font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"></em></font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">my fav Duji scene wud hav 2 b the one where Dutta is boxin...Bajicums n start teasing him...</font><font color="#ff0000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">n then Dutt's punches him...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...that whole scene 4 start 2 finish has 2 b my fav...</font><font color="#ff0000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Baji cracked me up wiv his Dutta mimic...poetry letter writing...lmao...</font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"></font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><em>2nd fav wud b...the scene where Dutta is being measured 4 clothes n Baji is teasing him...πŸ˜†...</font>

yes dutta boxing and dutta baji scene is very good
jani-yeh thumbnail
fav Dutta...scene now thats hard...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

wud hav2 say his entry scene tho...πŸ˜‰...that jus blew me away...
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jani: the boxing scene is my fav. Duji scene as well. and the teddy bear... poor dutta looked like he regretted ordering it the moment he saw the servant bringing it up the staircase
jani-yeh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: spandana11

yes dutta boxing and dutta baji scene is very good

it totally was na...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...

but also the scene where Dutta cums out dressed as groom n Baji is goin crazy n then they hav a hart 2 hart...totally awesum funny scene...
jani-yeh thumbnail

Jani: the boxing scene is my fav. Duji scene as well. and the teddy bear... poor dutta looked like he regretted ordering it the moment he saw the servant bringing it up the staircase

wow really...think thats loads of people's fav duji scene...πŸ˜†...

omg yeah...he hot footed it in2 his room..
but Naku n Baji jus followed...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

wow really...think thats loads of people's fav duji scene...πŸ˜†...

omg yeah...he hot footed it in2 his room..
but Naku n Baji jus followed...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Well Naku followed without permission because she was going to be future mrs. dutta.... why do u think baaji followed?πŸ˜†
jani-yeh thumbnail

Well Naku followed without permission because she was going to be future mrs. dutta.... why do u think baaji followed?πŸ˜†

hehe followed out of his dostana ryts...🀣...
omg that scene makes me giggle jus remembering it...Baji trying 2 giv tea 2 the teddy..n then say how fat it was...🀣🀣🀣...
spandana11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

</div>
<div>

<font color="#ff0000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">hehe followed out of his dostana ryts...🀣...</font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">omg that scene makes me giggle jus remembering it...Baji trying 2 giv tea 2 the teddy..n then say how fat it was...🀣🀣🀣...</font>

🀣 🀣
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Jani: poor baji.... us ki sari masti pay dutta nay doon ek ghuma kay wali line bool kay paani dal diyaπŸ˜†

Spandana: did u leave?