Aug 19: Perfect Epi 2 learn How 2 Wash a Laptop ;) - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
i hope kal rashi trap mein aaajayeeeeee varna i am ready to hit rashi wiht my belan πŸ˜†  who is joining me πŸ˜‰
Arre is Gopi dikri ka main kya karun...😑😑😑

I'm sure Rashi will get away by saying that she was asking the maid to clean the lamps wth soap and water not Gopi... And as usual Gopi the mahaan scapegoat will nod her head...😑😑😑

But I felt a wee bit sorry for Aham -- anyone would looking at his laptop -- such much dhulai ho gayi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But otherwise he is insufferable, whther he wear blue or green or whatever...😑😑😑

Thanks for the super update...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
thanx yaar elgee, i knw my full sympathy with him nd his laptop.

Bt y he is insufferable? Dint get that?
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

i know.....this the biggest question how can she wash lappy...but ab to kuchh ho nahi sakta she has washed it already but only thing is how Aham gonna react tomorrow....

Aham gonna do Gopi's dhulayi this time, he will scold her so much zat Koki and Hetal will come, Rashi will be there smiling all the time thinking abt her victory, Gopi will cry and cry listening to all the taunts and after Aham has left, Koki in turn will do Gopi's dhulayi, and when Gopi wil tel she did it on Rashi's instructions, then Rashi will defend herself endlessly n finally, it will end in abuses and ONLY abuses to Gopi and Rashi will hit the target and plot some more in creating such distance between Gopi and family, zat Gopi will lose and Rashi will win.

This is what I am thinking will happen , after seeing the trend in SNS

i knw seeta this is the only that cn happen in SNS,nothing else.
Gopi crying n Rashi plotting against her.
after a long time i watched yesterdays episode. umaang is saying to kinjal that he is in abroad .

lolπŸ˜†..funny thing is he is using the same india's number......πŸ˜‰.i think everybody is busy in watching crying gopi and evil rashiπŸ˜ƒ.
no hopes on precap😭

Watching Gopi clean the laptop was priceless! Ha ha ha I cant remember when I ve laughed so much at a tv show! /) most of the time they show people crying, especially SNS. I think they should have more episodes, but hopefully it'll be Rashi doing stupid stuff and not always Gopi. The look on Ahem's face when he saw his laptop cleanly put up on the rope to dry, ha ha ha I started laughing just thinking about it. πŸ˜ƒ