Aug 19: Perfect Epi 2 learn How 2 Wash a Laptop ;) - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
omggggggg ๐Ÿ˜†gopi is to much lappy ko dho dala lolzzzzzz girl may god save you from your sadhu and khadus hubby lolz  when i saw taht scene in sbs i was laughing hard and i missed the eoisode but thnx for your updates omgggg๐Ÿ˜†it was hilarious gopiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Originally posted by ch0c0lates

This is such crap....when will the tables turn? i honestly hope that Rashi gets caught/blamed for this...

Thanks for the update.

table will turn....but pata nahi kab kaha kaise....bas we have to w8 and watch until...
We gets admit in mental asylum after watching all this crap...
or CVs will gets out of asylum and will decide to show something sensible....

Rashi will get caught...no hope for me...she will say some more nonsense tomorrow to prove all was Gopi's mistake..she got my instructions wrongly...and more blah blah blah... 
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Originally posted by sajnie

yup...same m also saying that...Mani will witness the whole drama and Rashi can never be quite...as making Gopi's life Hell is her fav Pastime.........
Originally posted by Aamnalicious

omggggggg ๐Ÿ˜†gopi is to much lappy ko dho dala lolzzzzzz girl may god save you from your sadhu and khadus hubby lolz  when i saw taht scene in sbs i was laughing hard and i missed the eoisode but thnx for your updates omgggg๐Ÿ˜†it was hilarious gopiiiiiiiiiiiiii

thanx dear....it was an hillarious epi no doubt...but following by a tragedy and some more crying....
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

thanx dear....it was an hillarious epi no doubt...but following by a tragedy and some more crying....
yah it was trageic too more hilarious yaar๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃhow can she wahs the laptop?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Aamnalicious

yah it was trageic too more hilarious yaar๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃhow can she wahs the laptop?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i know.....this the biggest question how can she wash lappy...but ab to kuchh ho nahi sakta she has washed it already but only thing is how Aham gonna react tomorrow....
THNKZZ A BUNCH 4 DA WRITTTEN UPDATE!!!
DO NOT NOE WAT CUD HAPPEN WIDOUT DA TEXT IN RED N UR COMMENTS....ROFL๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by taral83

i don't even know if i should laugh, cry or show pity..............this girl is going to kill us....................and I agree.......this show is only and only surviving on precaps................and right timing to end the show.................if they don't start changing things soon it will go down.......and i like this show...so i hope it doesn't end soon..................SO CVs HEAR ME LOUD AND CLEAR.........CHANGE GOPI'S CRYING IN TO A MORE STRONGER PERSON...........FINALLY GET RASHI IN A TRAP.....................START TO MAKE AHEM FEEL A LITTLE LOVE....................AND MAKE KOKI BE MORE THEN A LOUD MOUTH..............MAYBE GIVE SOME BACKBONE TO HETAL ALSO!

same here taral....
song for the moment...
Main Rou ya Hasu....Karu Main Kya Karu.....

Precap is the only thing due to which at least I watch the next epi....right timing u said it correct...
Gopi and Rashi should exchange some of there qualities...not all....and same is for koki and hetal...

then this drama will be PERFECT.......

and haan Aham kaise rah gaya...he needs to get 99% of Jiggi's qualities excpet being carefree all the time....he should learn to be romantic with his wife..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
and giving gifts to her...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
and many more....
Originally posted by am1sh2na3

THNKZZ A BUNCH 4 DA WRITTTEN UPDATE!!!
DO NOT NOE WAT CUD HAPPEN WIDOUT DA TEXT IN RED N UR COMMENTS....ROFL๐Ÿคฃ

my pleasure dear....this is just my small effort to make A Full Tragic Epi a lil bit bearable to all of u my lovely frnds.......and hope to see more people watching this drama which I love a lot...

hope I got succeed in doing so...thanx for liking my comments and appreciation...
Edited by -tellyaddict- - 13 years ago