Kinchu as viren in CCBM!!!!!!! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Arpan kya farak padta hai what name I like? The cts have already named him lol.

@Tamushi I too like the name Viren lol.
exactly..baat to tab ho when rs would listen to us..
anyways..viren chalega..coz it contains VIR..which will always remind me of RANVIR..
and dere is no TB article till date regarding his role..
so abhi we can't say anything..
I have come to know that his name would be "Virender".So they could call him "Veer" instead of "Viren"
viren is not a bad name...and ummmm i won't really trust wikipedia...since anyone can change info on it
I dont like this viren name...he should have got some naya navela cool sa name, viren sounds like a uncle's name...sorry no offense to anyone, but i didn't like the name

viren dosen't  suit kinshuk.........his name should be nice and sweet just like him....  .

viren has almost same alphabets as ranvir....its ok viren or kuch bhi ...kinshuk hai na bas wohi bohot badi baat haii mere liye to... 😳
must say rs outwitted everyone first itz the name anmol picked from anmol anamika track than shaksi similar to khushi now itz ranveer ka veer for veeren 😆😆😆😆 . He surely knows his moves 😊😆😆
okay just a random silly sa thought...since KinRul had their names with same initials in bidaai, and if by chamce hamari mehnat rang laaye and Parul enters CCBM, and they name her as Vasundhara...it would be so good 😛 everyday hearing my name from Kinny's mouth would be like a dream come true 😆😆

Okay I know this was pretty random, so ignore me..I am mad 😆
I'm not extremely fond of the name Viren, but I'm sure I'll get used to it soon..

It reminds me of Abhay Deol in Socha Na Tha..and I liked that movie and liked Abhay too, so if I think of that, then I'll be fine, ottherwise Viren has a slight negative connotation in my mind..