Makers bring in newer twists in Odhani and Geet
User Rating: / 0
PoorBest 
Thursday, 19 August 2010 16:47
0diggsdigg

vote
nowBuzz up!

Geet and Rang Badalti Odhani

Geet and Rang Badalti Odhani have reached the prestigious 100 episode mark and to rejoice for this occasion, the makers of these shows have intended more than a few surprises for the audiences. While Pari has entered 'Geet', who will help out bring Maan and Geet closer.

A source says that a certain very special episode will be telecast tomorrow and there is going to be a lot of exciting incidents between Maan and Geet. Now that Pari is in the show, come tomorrow the audiences will get to perceive a new Maan Singh Khurana.

The new Maan will play games with Geet and he will utilize Pari to make Geet realize her feelings for him. He is sure of the fact that Geet loves him and tomorrow he will make her envious. There will be a completely new twist to be introduced tomorrow.

Gurmeet Choudhary, who essays the role of Maan says that show will reach another level of excitement, as Maan tries to make Geet green-eyed.

Meanwhile in Odhani, Shantanu will finally realise his love for Khanak and then a new twist to the tale would be introduced. A special Saawariya sequence, in the path of Ranbir Kapoor has also been shot, which will be telecast today. Irrespective of these repeated attempts, Karan Tacker who essays the role of Shantanu remains occupied for a comment.

-- Team TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/1035-makers-bring-in-newer-twists-in-odhani-and-geet.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
A new twist? God, wonder what that will be....

Thanks for the article...
sareeta thumbnail
Today? It will be aired today?

And a new twist? Dear lord I think it is Mr. A and his stupid threat or either that threat is out... Crap!
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Umm thanks for the article Nivi but i dont see anything diff from what i have been hearing the past few days.😆.Atleast Shan realises he loves Khanak awwwww.Ofcourse we knew that all along.😆.But it looks like since Friday is going to be the 100th episode hallmark they are going to make it very special.
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@nivi thanx dear.

what a new twist?I just hope not something to do with gopi/akshay or something on those lines.

And great news and what a way to celebrate.shaan realising his love for khanak in the 100th episode.
Niza_Khanie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

shan will realise his love for khanak,🥳 nowwe just hve to wait for khanak, although i hope now he will realise he loves khanak, dere will be some more romantic scenes!!!!😍

hirakhatri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
shan realising his love is the twist they're talking about for now..
i hope
blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I hope we see the realization today or tomorrow!! 😃 Very excited for what Shaan plans on doing once he figures out his love for Khanak.