Miley Jab Hum Tum

ARE WE RESPONSIBLE FOR SANAYA, RATI SEPARATION!

strings123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guyz,

this thought just crossed my mind dat

r we responsible 4 Sanaya, Rati separations as friends?

We all knw dat they used 2 b gr8 friends tll S1 bt wat happened now. I've seen many topics n news regarding dat Sanaya n Rati r no longer friends. Why this happened n When? Did the TB, Tc, Sbb aur SBS ppl mentioned something abt this? Did i miss something.

I'm a gr8 Sanaya n Rati fan n i don't want their friendship 2 end. Its really sad if it hs ended.

This thought also crossed my mind dat

Is it possible dat coz of our fights abt Rati n Sanaya on the forum they ended their friendship? I don't think so, bt stll, as it came into my mind, i thought to ask.

I love both of them n even thougt 2 give them a name like those of Monaya, Arti, Arhit n Arnaya etc.

NOTE: the post is not 4 bashing guyz. All Sanaya n Rati lovers cn answer bt only if they want 2 answer my questions. No bashing allowed.

Love Rati n Sanaya, tthe tw most lovely ladies on television right now 🤗 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think Rati and Sanaya are good costars and they r intelligent enough to deal with their friendship offcreen , they r friends might not be best friend but they do  resepct each other.. thats more than enough.. both so them never spoke against each other ( TB articles can be Scripted ,,, i do not beliebve that ) .. I love watching Gunur .. i liked both Sanaya and Rati onscreen as a sister .. Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 13 years ago
Meera1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
dear...its not like their frndship has ended....n all....
is it necessary dat the two co-actors shd b gud frnds n shd share a special bond of frndship offscreen...no naa?? 
so d same goes for sanaya n rati😳
they mi8 not b gr8 frnds offscreen but they respect eachother n r very good as coactors...for sure!!! n thats wat really enough for me😊
Edited by meera_20 - 13 years ago
for ur heading🤣

like how are we out of all supposed to create a rift between them😲  🤔

waise i do have a gist/idea what went wrong btw the duo..but i am sure u don't want ur topic to be converted into bashing post😉😳

Edited by Shivani1arti - 13 years ago
sorry double post😛
Edited by Shivani1arti - 13 years ago
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
errr....how are WE responsibvle for a rift between anyone????
for firsts you heading is wrong...
and yes Rati and Sanaya havent been best firends...but that doesnt mean they hate each other
they work together nicely and are through professionals
at the end of the day its thier personal life why should we bother?
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
by mistake i hit the like tab on ur post

Sanaya n Rati r not frnds, is it imp for them to be? i dont think so.

Matter ends right there for me:):)
ruexangel thumbnail
nahh the topic subject is kinda lol....
but i also thought they were freind, from offscreen moments, like curtain raisers, and when they were writing with mehndi on each others hands.. but whatever, they are not enemies either!! they work nicely by looks of it, and that's good enough for me!
-Sonali- thumbnail
How can we be responsible for that ? 🤔 just because people fight in the forum they will break their friendship ? 🤔 they are smart enough to deal with it...if they are not friends so what ? it is not necessary with whom they act they should be friends ? 🤔 we get to see GunUr scenes that is good....at the end something is better than nothing 😃
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
No we are not...........how can we b e responsible...............
but yup i think there is a tiff between them.....dont know why ....but they respect each other very much which there comments show well.....😛