Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Unwritten- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: bewajah

hehe im the mom of a soon to be 13 yr old so does that count?? 😃

I love the show to the point of obsession and think Maan is hawtt........ my daughter thinks its amusing that mom obsesses over a tv show but i tell her that since she likes Justin Bieber, her opinion doesnt count.

being a mom aint the same as being brain dead 😃

Hey...Sorry if i offended you in any way...
Was just wondering the exact thoughts just out of curiosity...

But thats lovely to hear ur POV...I am sure a man like MSK would make women of an age drool...and afterall "Dil to Bacha Hai Ji" right?? haha
and Justin Bieber....gosh that boy is just everywhere ...isnt he??

-Unwritten- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Parri_J

I'll tell you what my mom thinks: how to get me away from the computer and stop me from excessively watching Geet Episodes.

Shes getting pretty desperate....cuz usually i stop about mid-august because school is about to start and i need to prepare but im not gonna stop and she can sense it....i have to be aware....which is the reason i sleep with my keyboard....sabotaging my way onto this forum has become like a mission for family...errr

lol the things i have to do to feed my obsession with Maan and Geet

Aww..I totally understand how u must be feeling..I would totally be shattered if someone would even try to take away my daily dose of Maneet from me...
But hold on to the Keyboard girl...you know MANEET are totally worth it!!!

Rhea
-Unwritten- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Muski_Aly

Im not quite sure about my mom, though I know she is desperate to get the GEET craze out of my head.😆 But my Dad though, loves Maneet.😍 I can see the way his face lightens up when all the cute n funny Maneet moments are shown.😃 Dunno if its wierd or not, but I enjoy seeing him liking a show that I love.🤣

For mom, its like, I like Ron-Hermione from HP, I liked DMG coz of Rahul -Muskaan and now its Maneet. So she knows im upto my usual madness.🤪 If she tries to tell me not to get so obsessed I tell her to stop watching Laagi Tujhse Lagan first and try n stop me,my dad n my sis from watching Geet😉

Hey muski...
Thats totally cute that your dad watches the show...i would love it if my father would actually watch a TV Serial with me...lol..besides them reality shows..but i dont know how i would exactly react...i seem to manage a little with my mom...as she seems a little smitten too...but dad...i dont know..

Thank God i live away from home and just come for vacations ..lol..

Rhea
-SohniPari- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol im just unhooking my keyboard after this post....headed off to bed....hope to see dreamy Maan....*winks*
bewajah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: music-is-love

Hey...Sorry if i offended you in any way...
Was just wondering the exact thoughts just out of curiosity...

But thats lovely to hear ur POV...I am sure a man like MSK would make women of an age drool...and afterall "Dil to Bacha Hai Ji" right?? haha
and Justin Bieber....gosh that boy is just everywhere ...isnt he??

naah u didnt..... offend me i mean.

my husband on the other hand was telling the kids today to call the dude 'Maan

Mama'........... n i had to threaten all of them :D

JB is so irritating......... the min my daughter makes fun of my serials i start going 'baby baby baby' in a very high pitched girlie voice and that takes care of her 😆

-Unwritten- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

thats why i never watch the show in front of her.. if i happen to, it is the third or fourth telecast.. and by then i just smile... ! and my mom still thinks i like DMG .. so thats a good cover up ...😆

lol...that is a pretty good cover up...the other day i was showing my mom one of the episodes..i think the jewelry taking off one...i had already seen it once and i was smiling to myself apparently.. (didnt realise that until my mom pointed it out) ...and while i was setting up the pc to computer projector thingy...i was smiling..my mom was like why are you smiling so much? And she adds on..."You are probably thinking about Maan" ..lol..and i had to make some absurd story up to cover it up...lol..
I am sure my mom knew though..lol...

Rhea
-Unwritten- thumbnail
@Bewajah....haha that is hillarious...Bhai Hoga woh kisi dushman ka...haha....and about JB..hehe yea i guess he is just a little fantasy for little kids..and i wonder how he is gonna grow up to be seeing all this hype around him...
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I've never shown a single episode of Geet to my mom...she already knows about my obsession about Armaan which she doesn't get... my mom is the religious type and I am totally opposite her....so I let her stay happy in her world and I m happy in my Maaneet land...I can't imagine if my mom saw me watching Geet with a huge grin on my face and sometimes even fluttering my hands when the eyelocks/romance gets intense.... plus I also gets jitters....my mom is best kept outta this loop!! plus I watch so much tv which she doesn't get....but she lets me do my thing cause I'm the spoiled brat of the family!!
Edited by mahi0809 - 13 years ago
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hhehehhehehehee............noone can help it........v all u obsessed......mad crazy and maniacs for Maan and Geet

mom ko bhi pasand ho sakta hai na maan?
Edited by maanmeet1 - 13 years ago
-Unwritten- thumbnail
@ Mahi...haha..i am sure your mom wouldnt be a very happy soul if she finds out about the obsession...
I dont think any of our moms would be too happy...including mine even though she already knows i am a little obsessed..lol..as i keep giving her updates about the rankings on IF..lol..today i told her that GC is on the top now..and she was like ..you told me that yesterday too...lol...and i was like..well i am just happy okayyy!! lol

Rhea