Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow..can't believe the news! Just like the CV's I'm being double minded too!.. I mean It would be amazing to see both Maan and Geet take it to another level...But I watch Geet with my family as well, so it will be a little awkward I guess. & I don't want other people to be put off by this and stop watching the show...or become less crazy about the show..hmmm...
Another thought ...I'm all about family values so I hope Maan and Geet will be married when their C-night comes around. Only because as of right now, their marriage seems so far away.

hmmm...ohh...what the heck they should just do the bold thing!... Man we are all getting so excited just reading about this rumor..imagine what will happen to all of us when we see it on our screens!...

KEEP YOUR FIRE EXTINGUISHERS WITH YOU PEOPLE!! There's gonna be Fire....πŸ˜†
mymeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow !!!! wish it turns out 2 b true...😍 😍 😍 😍 😍
Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing this news dearπŸ˜ƒ.....Am happy that they are finally making Indian TV climb another rung of ladder!!😳....I won't mind watching it if the scene is aesthetically bold!!😳....And infact if it is done aesthetically, then no one will mind watching it with family.πŸ˜ƒ
So Geet CVs.....Go ahead!!.....It's a Green light from us fansπŸ˜‰
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is true.  It was proving to be very embarrassing watching Geet with my mom.  I was grinning & laughing like a fool and mum was like what's wrong with this female!πŸ˜ƒ

Thankfully, I don't stay with her (was visiting) - and am now watching the serial in all privacy!!  Look forward to real passionate moments between Maneet........
Edited by savitan - 13 years ago
Doracake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

We are getting so many FF and all of them r trying to compete with each other in X ratednesssssssssssssss.  My assumption is that CV is trying  to feed to our imagination.

Can't wait......................................... Better get a fire extinguisher ready beside my TV.......................... 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
Edited by abi2010 - 13 years ago
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hold it! Maaneet C-night/?
Sorry, i'm a little slow in understanding riddles.
What does that mean? 😳
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Krishy_

Thanks for sharing this news dearπŸ˜ƒ.....Am happy that they are finally making Indian TV climb another rung of ladder!!😳....I won't mind watching it if the scene is aesthetically bold!!😳....And infact if it is done aesthetically, then no one will mind watching it with family.πŸ˜ƒ
So Geet CVs.....Go ahead!!.....It's a Green light from us fansπŸ˜‰

Woah, i think i got the green light too.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
-Premeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
haha... i really hope its true...
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I wish its not just a rumour and it comes true😍
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
just see.....wat these rumours do to me......plz plz tell me its not only rumour....cant wait to see a HOT and PASSIONATE scene of maneet....
even i am counting on the proposal seq. as something that will scorch my tv screen.....

wen will they show proposal.....i am losing my patience now....