.|Robert Pattinson AT#2|. New Link Pg.151 - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Heeeeeeeeeeey!!
We Robsessed holics move fast na??
Originally posted by xoHarshaxo

Parmi I love ur friends siggy yaar<3 Thx for putting my name on it babes!
ohh thanks for liking it Mrs PattinsonπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—love you
Originally posted by -anjz-

@ Jot.. you wer in a hurry or watever.. no excuse πŸ˜›  That shop which provides French Vanilla is only in Canada and US.. and i hav not visited those places at all *cries*
Ayysh scares everyone... nothing new innit.. 🀣

its the ditto same with me... i jus hate shopping... i let my mom choose my clothes for me.... i totally rely on her for that πŸ˜†
King of Hearts Sounds soo damn Cool....😎

Missed Ms. Jake and Ms.Rob a lot...... i shifted to my house.. but the net wasnt connected... but here i am.... will come every day from now.....

cya soon....
...Fine. One spelling mistake...big deal. *pouts* OH and ANJZZZZZZ!! *Runs and hugs you* MISSED YOU SO DAMN MUCH YAAR! What do you mean you haven't tried it?? I shipped it to you! It didn't get to you yet? OMFG! FINE! *Ships it again and pays the dude extra*
I know eh?? Ayysha..is the scary innocent angel. πŸ˜†Oh that was random but it somehow came into my mind yesterday and i called her that which btw, i will from now on because apparently i am a devil. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
GOOD! Yupppperzzz!! HOLY CRAP! The coffee is still posessing mee!! SOMEONE HELP! Ayysha, i'm doing the LOOONNGGG post...bear with me..angel. πŸ˜†

*Jot*
^Good morning! And why are you telling me that? Why should i care? *Raises an eyebrow*
Why were you telling me your still Affected by the coffee witch?!!
^I was telling Anjz angel. *sniffs* Me not nice to you anymore. >:(
hey Jot and Mrs Pattinson

what's up?
Hey Parm! Nothing much. How about you?
Jot: me well....waiting for the inspiration for writing the updates of my FF😍🀣