A is for Abhay...R is for Rudr - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
@Anu- 😆 yeah that should be quite a scene! All hail the Rai Bahadur for accepting a girl who's self-centred and has a rummy showman for an ex 🤣
^^ Am so gonna build a virtual statue to Abhay soon and garland it!

Originally posted by -Mala-

paru, i dont think there is any other reason

they want to make it seem like Pihu had an hugeee ego....but it just doesnt make sense...he apologized and shes crying for him?? but still does the mehndi...

Im confused...but i doubt theres any other reason.

They will most likely not revisit all of this once Gauri-Rudr story starts, unless they know what people want..

mala ,i feel that after the fight between PIhu and Rudr something really happened which forced PIhu to marry Abay because RUHU's relationship is shown in such a way that they always fight for small things and later patch up.PIhu looks very hurt after rUdr apologizes.from ARuna IRani's gestures i strongly feel that she has a role in seperating them.
@ Paru : Ditto. I also felt that there is more than meets the eye.

The way Pihu was looking at Rudra during the mehendi was more like she was helpless....with her eyes brimming with tears, there was some unspoken pain in her eyes.

There is a chance that Rudra's mother is instrumental in their separation.....maybe Pihu doesn't want Rudra to hate his mother so she did all this.

Otherwise the reason for the separation is pathetic.Edited by sv06 - 13 years ago
😊 You're helping us to learn alphabets again? Thanks, one can always use extra help!

Thank you for the post and for posting Rudra & Pihu pics - they're very nice.

Do invite me when you finish building a virtual statue for Abhay, I'd like to attend the garland ceremony! 😆
Hi guys...

since we r back on the topic of Pihu....
is Rudr's sister-in-law related to Pihu's family????

thr's something abt rudr's sister-in-law. cant quite figure....
Edited by Additi_sjfan - 13 years ago
I agree with your post. They should marry with each other because their chemistry looks great.
err..Anuji....supporting the underdog? r u?

wonderful lesson for kindergarden though!

how did i miss it!
i disagree but that's just because i'm a rudr and gauri fan. 😛. but i do agree pihu is a nutcase. i really think she shouldn't have left rudr in the dark. she embarrassed him so badly.