Turn in tale~heat is rising in KBAHD

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
😃 August is getting interesting, ain't it ?July was just thanda compared to august. It had a headstart with the possibility of Rukmi's death in Deep's hand.The famous rain soaked ad!Even I was a little worried 😭 (I love Rukmi very much. ) I couldnot quite write exactly how I felt when her sight got hazy and she fainted( she looked really pretty lying on the road in the rain). I almost fainted 😲 as my twin exclaimed,'sis, she is pregnant,isn't she?" I also liked the way Deep picked her up in his arms. I also loved the way it was revealed to the viewers n to Rukmi that she is pregnant, shown in contrast to the prophecy of Achariyaji in the Mandir. But I found it really funny the way Rasal was blushing n smiling as she thought it meant her !! 😃 I practically loved every bit of that episode. Watched it about 5 times. There are lot more things I'm loving about August. To be continued........                               P.s.I think Jaya Binjo has put some kilos.She looked quite skinny until recently.She is looking gorgeous!Quite the earlier voluptous Rukmi Thakursa fell for.When she stood at the door of Haveli on return from hospital the wonderful giow of motherhood on her face !No wonder Ashu is prepared to brace death for her sake.