Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Killer Episode-Maaneet On Fire-Today's Analysis

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Killer Episode

.........that's the word that comes to your mind after seeing today's episode'.(Kyunki as usual Maan left No Stones Unturned to kill the viewers especially female viewers with his drop-dead gorgeous looks, killer smiles , sensuous voice and totally rocking attitude'..)

Analysis

Today's episode actually left me a bit confused and totally in awe'.the confusion part was 1% regarding what does Maan actually want Geet to admit and why???

Well anyways back to my analysis'.here is my take'..

Picking up from where it was left yesterday we all know that Maan felt really bad that Geet hadn't had food coz she was stuck up with the Job he had assigned her to do'.and today we saw the Great Maan Singh Khurana make dinner arrangements for Geet'..

An excited Geet thanks Babaji for the Food and also goes on to wish that all the prayers and wishes of the person who made arrangements for her dinner be answered'.(Yes Maan your Prayers will be answered soon and you will Get Geet in your life for ever)'.

But one flaw I thought had been made was Geet does not ponder on who it may have been to sent her Food'..well after all it could be either Dadi Maa or Maan Sir'.. our Pyaari Geet has no such expectations from Maan so that leaves us with Dadi'.Yet we were shown that she does not reason it properly'..(But I guess that such flaws are ignorable)'.

Maan who was to leave before Geet came tries to move off without getting caught but after all its Hoshiyaarpur express and Geet catches Maan when he is about to leave'..Maan's ego does not allow him to divulge the fact that its he who arranged for her Dinner instead he asks her about the progress on her assignment '. (Pari)'.

Geet starts to talk to herself and bickers and complaints about Maan to her Babaji and to herself'.. (Its Sad till now she has not been able to understand Maan at all'..I agree Maan that Night when Geet left the Job and you went to her house to Manofy her'.you asked "Tum Mujhe Itne Hi Samaj Paayi Ho Geet'???"'.Well Looks like Miss Hoshiyaarpur is a little too slow in this matter of understanding you)

Thanks to Nakul'Geet's words comes crashing under her guilt when she comes to know that its Maan who Made Dinner arrangements for her and moreover Maan himself Did not have dinner'''Geet being Geet leaves no stones unturned when she realizes that she had misjudged him and runs behind a leaving Maan with a platter of Food and thanks him and asks him to share Dinner with her'.Maan takes a morsel of her Food from the plate she was holding in front of him and Geet goes on to tell she meant having Food with her at the table'.Coz One should not eat the leftovers of a stranger'.But Maan Retorts Back "Aur Apno Ka???"Bolo Na Geet'.Apno ka Jhoota tho Kha Sakthe ho hai na???"😳

Geet is awestruck here'. (and Hats of to Drashti for giving such Mind boggling expression) coz Geet when she came to Delhi had broken off all ties with her family'.she was alone'She was new, a stranger to this city'.and her this one Man Goes on to tell her she is his own'..

But looks like Geet's Resolution is very strong for Maan to Crush off coz Geet immediately changes the Topic leaving Maan slightly furious over her change''but he does not show it and instead asks her to set up a Lunch Meeting with Pari'..and Leaves'

The whole sequence especially Maan's actions dialogues were screaming that Maan is in love with Geet and he knows it and HAS ACCEPTED IT''

But a small scene that followed where Maan is talking to himself leave a question as to What Maan actually wants from Geet???Is all this so that Geet does not leave him (That is it to satisfy his ego?) or Vice Versa'.

Jo bhi ho CV's have always Kept Maan's Character under wraps not revealing it fully'.He is always a Mystery and till date remains one'..Hats of to the CV's ki even at this Point we are a bit confused on Maan's POV '.and also for giving us such a stupendofantabulouslyfantastical episode (Geeta's Style)'.

Show Stealer : Looks Like Gurmeet is on a Spree of being the show-stealer'.Coz Maan Singh Khurana Rockked today'.Looks like he has made it a point to make every Girl suffer a Tachycardia and not once does he refrain from giving us sleepless Nights'.

The whole episode apart from a good 6-8 mins was totally Maaneet and majorly Pictured on Maan's Actions, dialogues, feelings, emotions and Geet's expressions'..

The Most Heart touching, eyes catching scene has to be hands down

"Aur Apno Ka'"

Bolo Na Geet'

"Apno ka Jhoota Toh Kha Sakthe ho hai na???"

Would give a 11/10 FOR TODAY'S EPISODE

Do Comment

Hit the Like Button If You Like My Post😊

Edited by rickks - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
even I don't understand wat maan wants geet to admit & why??😕
he should idly be proposing & then running behind like this trying to make her admit😳
Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Amazing episode..amazing expressions..so in awe of maan singh khurana that time stops at 9:30 pm. everyday...not a morsel of food goes in the mouth till the episode ends..then then it is rerun time at 11:00 pm...Maan rules over us at all times....It is not only geet who is so occupied by him that she has had no food...the same goes for all the ladies in my house...even my 65 year old mom.....my father n brother have started to complain....but we r giving a deaf ear...MAAN RULES❤️
-SiD_RuLz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I also loved todays epi MSK expressions were mind blowing he is a fa actor who chnges so quick his expressions.....

He ws looking so yummy while looking at geet when she stands with the plate infront of him if he would have looked at me and touched me in that manner i wud have thrwn away da plate and jumped on him 🤣

nxt scenes r too x-rated to be explained 😎

Im kinda worried abt maan;s chnged attitude I also made a post abt it wether he already knws everything abt Geet .....

He cant juz be doing this to satisfy his ego....... MSK being right attitude has been now shown twice and is really getting on ma nerves nw as to why he wants her to confess
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Viji ...u have a point there .....even if Geet does confess what happens then ? he knows how he feels but once Geet admits , will he take the next step and propose ? he claims to be Geets own or Geet being his but i get worried to even think what happens when Dev truth comes out ....

and btw ....Maan Singh Khurana Rocked today......sleepless nights and day dreamy days ....... 😍
AnjuMaanManiac thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
All I want to say is awesome analysis and that

MAANEET WERE TOTALLY ROCKING TODAY!

that was the highlight dialogue of today's epi...
lol that particular dialogue is my current FB Status right now I loved that dialogue sooooooooooooo much!

Hats off to Gurmeet and Dhrasti for an outstanding performance!

lol Maan just wants Geet to admit it to him and say those three magic words ~
and then he can spill out the beans and tell Geet his heart's desire

Its MSK unique signature move...lol...afterall he romances "Maan style" with attitude ROFL

He does everything his own way...usually planned...that's prolly why he likes Geet so much because she's the opposite...spontaneous and unpredictable 😃

LOL opposites attract...and Maan bechara finds Geet irresistible ...lol any chance he gets he goes all romantic...loved the bit where he touched Geet's cheek it gave me goosebumps...and when he was watching Geet eat with a beautiful smile on his face awwwwww

loved the rose scene at the end each of them thought the other had brought the roses ROFL...luved their thoughts!

loved today's episode to bits....that's it from me...

*time to disappear*

~ Anju ⭐️
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
do u remember maan saying "agar tumhara dimag isi speed se chalta hai to maine achcha kiya tumhe job se nikal ke"........he was so right abt Hoshiyarpur express..........i feel bad for Maan......she is trying his patience

Its nt ego.......its d way he speaks, cant u see how deeply and madly in love he is.....for ego he will do thngs like dis........he has changed and has changed gradually.......waiting for geet at dinner time, nt having food till she eats, canceling deal of crores, protecting geet frm every problem......he feels he has right on her......all these thngs r love and nt ego......

i dont knw whether she understands him or not........sometimes i feel she is tooooooooo slow to understand his feelings...i feel pity for Maan...........

Regarding todays episode i will give 1000000000000000/10......Maan is so much involved and speaks so romantically.......just love those soft spoken words, lil gestures, longingness in eyes, care and concern.....i so much love dis feeling.......sometimes they behave in a way dat they have right on each other......dats really sweet......
-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I agree, it was amazzing and Maan was extremely cuteee!

mehreen. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The episode was like drop dead beautiful....Maan is SO in love with geet and now he doest mind showing it to er.😛

My heart was pulsing by the rate of 220/min when maan said "aur apno ka" dat too combined with is hynotic stare😍.This guy is making me go crazier every passing day...either i get a MSK for myself,or i'm gona end up really bad.I'm so falling for his intense,passionate,sexy,romantic gestures...i wonder how am i ever gona refrain?

And yes you title is like super cool,reminds me of bruno mars On fire...Thinking about it so suits maans current situation init.

Here goes a bit'

"Keep crawling up touchin' ya', kissin' ya', lovin' ya'
 The ice is melting down your back
 Cause there's a flame between us
 Girl with every single touch
 It's like your body strikes a match"
"I'mma need to
 Stop (stop)
 Drop (drop)
 And roll (roll)
 Cause baby girl your heat's out of control
 Feels like i'm on fire (fire)
 My body's a 100 degrees
 Every time you standing next to me
 Feels like i'm on fire (fire)"

Ok i know this was sorta out of context buh please bear with my craziness😆..IF is the only place i can let it all out and survive...Now that its come to me i'd love to see a song sequence on this song..It'll be really passionate...😳...just maans way...😳
zerro thumbnail
⭐️lovely post.And yes the doubt abt. his intention really remains a mystery,just like him😉.Lets c wat happens!!!!!