Poll of the week :) August 18th - Page 4

Poll

Do you think Pihu did the right thing to break off the relationship?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shopaholic83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -khushi-

pihu husband shld slap rudra 

rudra is  typical useless spineless egoistic male. he cannot be called a "man". real men doesnt abuse  woman. any men who raise hand on woman should be severely punished. they will get  only prostitutes love. here it is cheap pennyless  grand daughter of a prostitute. but such girls also will never get love. as they are cursed and the curse will last for 10 generations in their family.
rudra gauri are cursed forever

ewwww...whats wrong with u? take it easy mate!🤢
cheri thumbnail
I THINK

i voted NO nut i thin yes coz i mean how dare she say UR NOTHING WITHOUT ME??? i mean u cant say dat 2 sum1 u luv............................. :(

but i voted NO coz i want them 2gher
sonika74 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalini01

i voted yes because if she didnt how would rudra fall for gauri😳 pihu had no right to say such things to rudra in any case because i mean come on we know how guys get jealous and im sure she would have felt the same way if he had talked about another girl like that (i know i would 😆). yes maybe she was joking around with him when she talked about how wealthy he is and all but still, she should have considered that this guy is going to be her fiance and how would he feel to hear her talking bout her marriage proposal with some other wealthy, goodlooking guy. maybe he did lose it and that slap was not necessary but al in all she deserved it because she said some mean things to him like "im the only one who loves you, ect." how could she say that. those words wer like needles piercing through my poor rdra's heart😭 no worries gauri will fix that.😊 ðŸ˜³ im sure pihu would regret turning down rudra's proposal.

she kind of challenged him to hit her and went on and on abt this abhay what he is and all that..if you love someone, you dont put them down like this.
sonika74 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -JONAKI-

Gauri is not a prostitute and nor is her grandmother.Please don't use these types of words for prostitutes.People do not become prostitutes willingly.Some situation forces them to do so.Why will Gauri be cursed because of her Nani?

+Plus wasnt pihu was challenging him to hit her and on top she was admiring saying all those things abt abhay infront of her to be hubby..she can do whatever she wants but if a man answers her back then thats a crime...
sonika74 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -khushi-

pihu husband shld slap rudra 

rudra is  typical useless spineless egoistic male. he cannot be called a "man". real men doesnt abuse  woman. any men who raise hand on woman should be severely punished. they will get  only prostitutes love. here it is cheap pennyless  grand daughter of a prostitute. but such girls also will never get love. as they are cursed and the curse will last for 10 generations in their family.
rudra gauri are cursed forever

you r crazy..dont know what you are talking
ramas thumbnail

Friends be careful about using your laguage. Gauri is not aprostitue . Her family sings and dances for money. Which was considered lowly in old time. The word prostitue means a girl seels her body for money.

it is too different thing So do not use such word as prostitue around here for Gauri's character.
 sangini Dev Team/
Edited by ramas - 13 years ago
ramas thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonika74

you r crazy..dont know what you are talking

plz stop being personal as If rules does not allow members to get personal. next such attack will raise your WL

This topic is gone too far attacking each other so I am closing it for now.
Sangini Dev Team