Poll of the week :) August 18th

Poll

Do you think Pihu did the right thing to break off the relationship?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
rafay199213 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Please give a explanation to why you choose that option !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rafay199213 thumbnail
I choose the option yes because i think rudhu should have never slapped her
scarlet.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
NO because I think it was Pihu's ego that made her take the decision of breaking off with Rudra...I think it should have been Pihu apologizing Rudra instead Rudra did,i know it was late but better late than never....Rudra did apologize and told her how much he loves her...I think it was a decision made in a hurry n Pihu will realize it sooner or later than she should have broken hers n Rudra relationship....

Their are fights between all lovers, there are many ups n downs in a relationship but it doesn't mean u have to take such strong decision without thinking it twice or giving a chance to the other person...its was a small fight n i didn't feel there was a reason for the break up....
wida thumbnail
for me YES
cause from my point of view rudra deserves better!!
i mean like he even said ..pihu alwasy said sorry but for her maqsad!!..he even said that already..and the way she said to rudra that he is nothing without her.. and all..thank god she broke relationn..!!
rafay199213 thumbnail
hmm u also have a point dear, but i want to see more of iqbal and additii :)
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

No...the question is from Pihu's point of view. If it was from Rudra's point of view, then my answer might have been different....LOL!!

Pihu is Rudra's childhood sweetheart, and to do what she did is just hurtful. Nobody knowingly says things to hurt their lovers feelings. Knowing Rudra's personality, she should have been wiser. Besides, her decision was really rash. In one moment, she decides that loving Rudra was a huge mistake.....despite having done so for most of her life!

Wanting to see more of Iqbal and Aditi is different...I'd like that too. The above is just my opinion in terms of their characters.
😊
AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
rudra deserves Gauri sorry phiu fans not being mean or anything but rudra should go to gauri cause she is more better than pihu.
I want to see more Phiu and Gauri Scenes. for me Gauri and rudra are the best. I can't wait for Gauri and rudra's cute scenes. like me who is a fan of rudra or gauri.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
i also say yes as rudra deserves someone better and more quiet by character nice and soft who did not claim that i'm the only one who love you love is not counted and is not thought it just happen but she claimed it as a favour.

THANKS THERE IS NO FAVOUR IN LOVE                   
AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: alujna-21

i also say yes as rudra deserves someone better and more quiet by character nice and soft who did not claim that i'm the only one who love you love is not counted and is not thought it just happen but she claimed it as a favour<font color="#ff0000">.</font>

</div>
<div>

<font color="#ff0000">                           THANKS THERE IS NO FAVOUR IN LOVE                    </font>

hi don't you think Pihu is taking rudra for granted
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Iqbal_loverAnee

hi don't you think Pihu is taking rudra for granted

HI! Dear GRANTED more than granted don't you see because she thinks that she's the only one who love him  there is some less respect though as lover so she can talk whatever she thinks of good or bad.