Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taqdir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
All of you are thinking of how hurt geet and maan are but what about us? If you give a deep thought for 1 min you'll realize that its a show and GC and DD are doing fine at their respective homes. But we, worrying about geet and maan, being sad are stressing ourselves which can lead to cell damage which, is irreversible!!!
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
in one scene geet causing pain to maan and the next scene maan causing pain to geet...and in every scene maneet fans r going thru sheer agony....
how i wish i had a weapon to go and kill dev this instant for spoiling geet's life....

i really cant stand the pain of my beloved characters anymore....come what may i want the truth to be revealed....this friday MUST NOT go in vain...plz CVs my sincere request to u....

i know maan will be hurt beyond endurance on hearing the truth and geet will be in equal pain on seeing maan in agony....but the best thing about worst times is that things cant go further wrong....so watever happens, maan and geet will realise that they cant stay away from each other....that is what i am counting on...the fear of seperation will make them confess their feelings for each other....
Innocent02 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
EXACTLY !!! The precap was unbearable ... can't see Geet like that.
I can't even imagine myself in such a position !
awesome acting by Drashti....perfect expressions
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
i agree...i know it's all a plan to make her jealous, but she looked so pained and hurt...i almost cried! She's already has to sacrifice her love for his well-being, but to watch her love being w/someone else....it's jsut too painful to watch!!! after such a long time...the precap has made me upset!
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i m worried abt geet bt today i cried for maan........he doesnt knw anythng. atleast geet has dis advantage........he is d only person i m worried abt d most........geet knws evrythng abt her and maan too.......bt maan doesnt knw anythng and is living in d dreamland........evrythng will fall apart whn the truth comes out...........

he was waiting for her to have dinner......he was so happy whn she ate......awwwww it was so cute

i could c d pain and helplessness whn geet said i dont understand wht u r saying sir......

braddon09 thumbnail

Todays epi was heart ranching. Felt bad for Geet and Maan. Maan can still turn to dadimaa but Geet in blue salwar looked so alone. She doesn't realise letting go of Maan will turn out to be very emotional and heart breaking and Maan will show it by display his cold side...😭

sweet-and-cute thumbnail
yepp thats ooooooooo true dear..ye payer usseee bohot eee rolayegee....
Chotii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
maans defo super hot wen he's naughty.. but he's super mean in the precap - like u said... bechari geet i felt awful !! just remembering her face makes me upset!!