Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maneet's Scooter Romance! *On FB Page Now* - Page 4

sweet-and-cute thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
kya inovative idea hain....i must say wow!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

funnymonkey thumbnail
hahahah wow would love to see tht....i was laughing when i read ur post...imagine actually seeing it lolz....ahahha this reminds of the movie three idiots....where aamir khan imagins kareena coming to him on a scooter dressed as a bride lolz...hahaha i knw its a diff. scenerio...but would love it if maan imagines geet in tht same scene lolz...hahaha after riding hte scooter lolz....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
a2zahid thumbnail
tat would b soo hilarious...great idea
This content was originally posted by: dee30

Totally hilarious idea.........loved it ....Mahi-lover......for you......πŸ‘

........lets say...... maybe Adi's has one ........Geet persuades him to let her ride it .....with him behind her..............Maan's car breaks down Adi and Geet passing by......Adi offers his seat to MaanπŸ˜†.........Maan apprehensive about Geet driving skills when she rides recklesssly.......cutting off cars and buses.....shouting her personal brand of expletives at anyone crossing her path.....Maan totally petrified....holds her so tight he's like fevicoled with her....🀣🀣🀣🀣..........
........OR............Adi and Geet riding and laughing about something.........Maan sees them gets totally Jealous seeing them so closeπŸ₯Ί........finally does something about it........like admit his feelings TO HER........πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you, thank you. Glad you guys approve. πŸ˜ƒ
taqdir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome idea, finally i am able to smile. The actual episodes were killing me. It would really be a treat to watch. It just reminded me of the scene of "3 idiots" but i dont think taking dadi to the hospital like that would be at all proper. Loving the imagination though. Thanks for the wonderful post. πŸ‘πŸΌ
This content was originally posted by: taqdir

Awesome idea, finally i am able to smile. The actual episodes were killing me. It would really be a treat to watch. It just reminded me of the scene of "3 idiots" but i dont think taking dadi to the hospital like that would be at all proper. Loving the imagination though. Thanks for the wonderful post. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Your welcome. 😊
Sananya09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Zee89-Maneetfan

🀣

Can you imagine MSK's face????🀣🀣🀣sitting on the back of the scooter....ooo and then they'll have a romantic moment where Geet has to stop and Maan grabs her waist to stop balance himself and then it's totally Mahhhhiiiiii time!!!☺️

In red: That would be so cute 😳
This content was originally posted by: Sananya09

In red: That would be so cute 😳

For a sec I thought you said they should be wearing red while driving the scooter. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Ahhh .. it's late. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†