Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Time for pari to do wat she was brought in to do in geet...
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: rushtrip

now the roses... and each one's perspective was class...they are talking to each other..they understand each other..they are playful with each other..

they are progressing in their relation...

they feel it, they know it they say it only with their eyes...

now Pari..is necessary evil..a medicine to make Geet better...better to express her feelings..Maan is using Pari..
i was thinking that Maan has got Pari to do this...but i am not sure anymore..
still a hunch that maan is at his devious best... but..again..i could be wrong..he probably does not need anyone to help him make Geet confess, pari is his god send gift to help him..and he is using her..
he is incorrigible..did daadi do this?
i donno..but worth exploring...

i like the way CVs are making the confession a struggle for Geet and need for Maan..
i love the way..he is determined and she is adamant..
will he know before she says it?
will he then not need to know..cause he has already seen it?
oh so many questions whirring in my mind..

Pari is a bitter medicine...i know that...but  i hate taking medicines...ugh!!
🤢
uzmakhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: AKANargis

Wow...Uzma..you think Geet will confess her feelings for Maan without him finding out of her marriage (or lack there of) or her pregnancy???  That is really bold...too much for geet i think....but i can imagine a situation where she will loose herself in Maan...........so much so that she tells him she loves him...but htat too i think will be followed by an explanation of her past....no??

yah exactly--wat u sed is how shez gonna confess--maan usko majbour kerayga--wid his double meanin talks, questions and awl those pullin scessions!!
geet will loose herself --she will 4get fer that moment all that had happened to her in the past and that shez preggy....
maan will hold her close, daym tightly and go like "kyun geet...jawab doh...kyun!!"
and geet will go like "kyunkay main aapse pyaar kerti hoon!!"Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
awwiee!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming *goes off to lala land*  this is how i imagined the confession wid the current track!!

followed by this wud be sad, gloomy dayz in maaneet landCry🤢
taqdir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
"Yhen dono ek dusre ko maar dalenge by the time both of them confess!!"
Absolutely right but what about us? How many of us do you think would survive to see the confession? 😕
Keertee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Overall good episode but Pari really annoys me...too much overacting on Neha's part.
I Agree
SimranD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree.  It's sad for Geet as she loves him but cannot admit that love and it is understandable.  I was covering my face when Geet said ' kisi gare ka jhoota nai kathe'.....I was like ' oh no, don't say that Geet'.....after all she is holding the plate in his face.   It was nice to see the Maan who no longer reacts with anger to her comments, but who expresses his feelings.  The only thing still to change about Mr Maan Singh Khurana is his attitude that nobody can leave him until he says so........he may be developing a softer side to him because of Geet but inside he's still Mr Maan with an attitude.

I like Neha.....I think she's doing a fine job as Pari.  She's obviously doing the acting that is required of her....she playing an over the top type of character who needs to get to Geet and she is...
Edited by SimranD - 13 years ago
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes that jhhotha khana scene was killing....i loved maan's expression of pain wen geet refused to acknowledge his gesture....with this attitude of geet we cant blame maan for not making formal proposal....if geet can turn a blind eye to all his romantic gestures....then how can he tell her that he loves her....he is afraid she will refuse him then and there...and after all MSK has his ego....he cannot face rejection just like that....that too wen he is sure that geet loves him too....

bechaara maan...going out of his way to make geet confess...doing stupid thingS like interviewing girls, letting someone become her fiance for hire...he is going against his basic nature....he is not a gameplaying man.....but he is doing everything which he wud never hv done if he were not so madly in love....and this geet continues to hurt him....i really now want the truth to come out....i cant see maan making more fool of himself.....its obvious that geet is not going to confess even if pari becomes his fiance....so better maan knows the truth now....

and i wud really appreciate if geet tells him herself....he deserves to hear it from her mouth and not from dev or NT....geet cannot leave him just like that...
moosewithgoose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i loved todays epi..i thought it was full of humor esp geets jealousy over pari..and i dont have any prob with pari..her role is supposed to be played out like that..she is just infatuated with him..that's all. and i dont have anything against mann trying to make geet confess her feelings for him except for one egoistical line he used " jab tak mai nahi chata koi mann singh khuranna ko chhor kar nahi jata" ref to geet ofcourse but i dont blame him stl because he doesn't know of geet's past, he doesn't know geet is doing it so a sto not hurt him in the future and as much as i would love a manneet confession more than that i want geet to tell mann the truth about her past first.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
i so agree...but the precap killed me...I know maan trying to make geet feel jealous...but geet's hurt expression was hard to watch!!!

But i loved your analysis...so true!!!!
-Premeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

haha true tt i that.. i felt the same way about the food part idk but i think that its natural for us to dislike neha since we r soo much attracted to maaneet chemistry ... dissapointed but not completely pessimistic hoping the cv's will please us again... so far so good... =)...