~*Happy Birthday Tanu (loving-bird) *~

annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Many years back.................... on this day.............. a pyar ka panchi came flying on Earth....

...... to spread happiness and love all along...............

She loves Mayank-Nupur more than Arjun-Rati ( atleast she believes so.................πŸ˜†)
She updates sbs the fastest and the most accurate
She makes VMs on the most unusual songs......... ( But i love them all..................😊)
and ...........she edits all the MN scenes for us............. ( Remarkable patience, i must say and u knw y.......πŸ˜‰)

She is also our future mein jhaknewali aunty......πŸ˜†.............

I am sure u all must have guessed by now...............that she is none other than.............

Tanvi..............a.ka..........Tanu...........

and lets wish her a very happy birthday

Close your eyes, and blow the candle....
oh......wait, 1st make a wish.....and i m sure you know what to wish for..😳
and now blow the candle..........

and cut the cake....

( chorified from someone especially for you......πŸ˜ƒ)

Let's go party now..........

Punjab di kudi ke liye, punjabi food...........makai ki roti te sarson ka saag

and a tall glass of lassi......

with some desi sweets........ (kyunki dil hai hindustani)....

Aur itna khane ke baad, kuch kaam ho jaaye...........to chalo madam, lets unwrap your gifts and see what in store.............

Edited by annie07 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annie07 thumbnail
Birthday Messages:

Annie

Tanu, my stock for all sbs and epi update........ i met u long , long back in paradise, and it was fun talking to u and listening to, ooops, i mean reading your khyali pulao.....😊....we became friends, and then very good friend........ and i was pleasantly surprised when u called on my birthday.......... that was really sweet of u.......and then when i met u, it was so good......... we met twice and not much was different, apart from our clothes..........πŸ˜†....  i mean we talked same stuff ( ArTi ArTi pukare hum prani..........πŸ˜›), ate same thing and even met at same place....πŸ˜†......
Tanu, u are a wonderful human being..........and i love the way u simplify stuff........... though u get hyper at times..............but i simply love ur punjabi flair........
I hope u have a great life ahead and get everything u desire for in life.......... Be positive and keep singing.......... ALL IZ WELL..............😊

And here is a small gift for u.............hope u like it..............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4ThoORw5po

Deepti

Happy Birthday Tanu.... May god bless you and may all your dreams come true today and forever.
I met you in paradise.....πŸ˜ƒ.......when you were busy drooling on MN and that was common between us.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
You are a great girl with a wonderful heart.

Here is gift for u......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5C-Na-qNZ8

Dedications: The walk after the performance by Arti ...... hand in hand......πŸ˜ƒ

Yamini

Bday msg for Tanu : Happy Birthday Tanuuu!! πŸ€— Have a wonderful day hun <3
When did u meet her and how: We met through Tanu's amazing MN topics [$]
Special words abt her : She is very kind, patient and endearing. A great friend and always keeps me updated..Love ya Tanu! πŸ€—

Gifts for her: An ArTi HUG for you!

Dedications: One of my FAV MN VM's...just for you my dear! πŸ€—
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ImUqc2IzJs&feature=player_embedded

Faaria

On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you!

When did u meet her and how:I met her in mjht forum through her nice topics.I alwz love ur topic and VM.

Special words abt her : loveeeeeeeee Tanuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Muahhhhhhhhhhhh

Gifts for her:

Jo dil chahe wo maang lo

Lekin suno ye jan lo

Hum tumpe marte hai

Hum tumpe marte hai(ahem ahem kuch jaida filmy hogayi kya''''.)

Ok ok tanu bolo tumhe  kya chaiye

Chalo main tumko jadu ki jhappi de deti hu

Dedications:I want to dedicate u Khuda Jane Song from mjht.

Supriya

Bday msg for Tanu :

With lots of love, this message comes 2 say u're wished the joys u so deserve especially 2day..... & may the days that lie ahead be extra-nice 1, 2o, filled with all the happiness thought 2 come 2 u. !! Happy Birthday !!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

When did u meet her and how:

Well.. i meet @ her @ MJHT forum.. thru her Beautiful posts abt MN!!! i must say.. she writes soo well!!πŸ‘..her posts r  my Daily Dose... a Cure which makes me excite & drool over MayUr again & again!!!😳

Special words abt her :
I'm so blessed 2 have a friend like u this comes with many loving thoughts & warm wishes i send 2o may ur day be filled with laughter on this ur special day & may the finest things in life always come ur way Happy Birthday!πŸ€—πŸ€—

Gifts for her:

A Beautiful B'day Cake!!!

& a Yellow Rose..Dedicatin 2 our Friendship!

Dedications:Two Siggies of MayUr.. ( credit : siggy maker)

πŸ€—πŸ€—
Just wanna wish u Happy B'day & Njoy ur day 2 d Fullest!!!!πŸ₯³
will always luv u!!!

annie07 thumbnail
Nidheya

Bday msg for Tanu : Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday Dear Loving Tanu...Happy Birthday To You! πŸ€—

When did u meet her and how: ParadiseπŸ˜ƒ

Special words abt her : She loveees making posts, is a very friendly and helpful gal.πŸ˜ƒ Also she told Octopus Paul that Arjun HATES Neha...I love her specially for that.πŸ˜‰

Gifts for her: ME ME ME 🀣 Will be backπŸ˜†

Dedications: All MN scenes to come😳

Zoah

Hey Tanu
Wish you a very happy birthday TanuπŸ€—
Have a great year ahead!

A gift for you:

Marium

Bday msg for Tanu :Happy birthday may get all happiness n sucess in life  

i just got to know her through her superb Mayur posts   
Special words abt her :Tanu is a sweet heart n is indeed a loving-birdπŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ€—

Gifts for her:   

Afsha

Bday msg for Tanu :

A bunch of Birthday Wishes
If Flowers were wishes about to come true I'd pick out the biggest and the brightest especially for YOU.Happy Birthday

When did u meet her and how:I met her in Mayur Paradise jus while chatting

Special words abt her :Ur too Sweet n Caring Love u a lot

Gifts for her:Big big teddies

Dedications:Hai junoo sa jeene mein frm New York
Love jana
Take care
May ur all wishes cum true

Senny

I wish you become a world class interior designer and have loads of interviews in many top notch magazines, provided you want this. I guess a lot more that, i wish that you get loads of love, contentment and happiness in life. It gets kind of banal to wish that but then it is really important. Wishing you a  very very happy birthday Tanu.

Umm where did we meet Tanu?πŸ˜† I guess over the paradise, I don't have a memory of a gold fish but I don't remember it too well na. How, we must be talking about our hot favourite topic, Mayank and Nupur!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Special words abt her :

Tanu you are a gem of a person with a clean heart and always are very efficient in updating details of the episodes of the show or any sbs/sbb.πŸ˜† You rock Tanu because you are so sincere and so filled with love for all. I love you tanu!

Dedications:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdKqMJ0O88I&feature=player_embedded
One of my friends sang this song for me, its beautiful and peppy. Just for our Tanu! No matter where we go from here Tanu, we will still be friends forever.

Sidra

As We observe Your Birthday Now,
Your cake and gifts don't matter much.
These common things aren't Really You,
Ribbons, paper hats and Such.

We Celebrate a person Who
Brings happiness to Everyone,
Someone who gives more than she Gets,
And fills our lives with joy and Fun.

So Happy Birthday, and many more!
We hope you make it to a hundred and two,
Because we cannot even Dream
What life would be like without you.

Happy B'day *hugssss*

In her topics :D

Special words abt her :
Sweet & life saver (as she always upd us)

Gifts for her:

Dedications:

annie07 thumbnail
Mou

Happy Birthday My loving bird.πŸ₯³ I hope All ur dreams come true( ROFL...i know when u dream abt MN , sometime it actually come true..so i just hv to wish that tanu's dream come trueπŸ˜†)  & u get all the happiness of this world. Love u πŸ€— Have a rocking birthday!!!!!!!!
When did u meet her and how: I met her in paraseide whn she was bz making  her kahyali polau for MN with extra masala & all....& i loved her cooking.πŸ˜† & we start meeting regularly in paradise. Then one day i met her in HOL too......& since then there was hardly any day that we hvn't met or talk..in past one year of my IF life.

Special words abt her : i call her life saver, coz she make the edited version of MN scene for us. She is the official ARTI sbs reporter of forum.again a life saver for ppl like us who doean't hv star news...oh! what will we arti arti pukare pranis do with out her .......😳Oneday she don't make any post on MN..the forum definitely look a bit  dull & boring to me as I m sooo used to c tanu's MN posts every night....& yeah i m used to spam it .πŸ˜†.
She is a wonderful person with a heart  of gold ( tareeef sunke  chehra πŸ˜ƒaisa mat banao.it is ur birthday is liye bol rahi huπŸ˜†) okk i  was kidding.., she is a real good friend..always helpful...she is our pyar ki panchi..πŸ˜† & i really pray she achieve all the things she wish for. πŸ€—

Gifts:

dedication:okk this is pending .my exam will be over by tonight & after that i will definitely gift u something.i promise...till then u can TP with my first Vm which was a dedication to u!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rkA2R4VimI&feature=player_embedded

Vinaya

IN SOFT GLEAMING NIGHT OF STARS
MAY ALL UR DREAMS COM TRUE 
MAY EVERY STAR OF EVERY NIGHT  
BRING LOV N JOY 2 U   
HAPPY B'DAY 2 U..
Wish u a many happy returns of the day and may all your wishes come true

When did u meet her and how: I first met her on mayur paradise

Special words abt her : Sweet and kind

Gifts for her:

Dedications:

Stuti

Bday msg for Tanu : - hey tanvi wishing you many many happy returns of the day .. may all your dreams and desires come true ..may you get all the happiness in the world .. enjoy this day to the fullest nd party hard πŸ₯³.. GOD bless you ..😊

When did u meet her and how: -  i first met tanvi in our mayur paradise which is indeed a paradise ..i guess it was in the month of may or jue last year .. nd full on discussions abt da going mayur track were going on ...... dats when i came across tanvi for da very first time ..

Special words abt her : - tanvi is a really very sweet person ...... her topics on mayur  /ArTi are a treat nd delight to read .. the moment we get a glimpse of mayur/ArTi in sbs/ sbb she isthe first person to make a post on it ..... nd most of us are solely dependant on her for the wonderful updates ..  she is our official reporter ...... the nishima jaitely of mjht forum πŸ˜›....... she is an awesome vm maker  love watching her vms .......... nd above all she is such a good friend ................. watever discussions i have had with her on da forum especially in the paradise  they have been toooo good ......... she is one of the most hard working members of mjht forum ................. and is an amazing person .... i am glad to get a friend like her ........

Gifts for her:
 a special siggy for a special person ......credit for this goes to vinu cozhe made it for me ..

Happy Birthday tanvi !!!!!!!!

Dedications: i want to dedicate a song .........
baar baar din yeh aye , baar  baar dil yeh gaye ..
tum jiyon hazron saal yeh mere ha arzoo ..
 Happy birthday to you , happy birthday to u .......
happy birthday dear tanvi , happy birthday to u ........

Rabi

It must have been a rainy day
when you were born,
but it wasn't really rain,
the sky was crying because
it lost his most beautiful angel…
happy birthday dear friend

Well, we haven't talked much, but i got to know abt Tanvi through her awesum posts on MN after each episode. She has always been so polite, sweet and caring person. And i really adore her, her dedication towards MN, her love fro MN, and her madness for MN πŸ˜†. Tanvi you are like a gem this forum have. I love you.... so does everyone here in IF.......

Special words abt her :

As i said above you are really really really a sweetheart, and such pure hearted person.
Happy birthday, may this day always be a special one to remember. I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise. God bless you.πŸ€—
Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day.

Gifts for her:

A small gift on ur Birthda from my behalf, i wanted to make Mirror reflection siggie for you πŸ˜†, but pics haven't come out yet so this one for you............😊

Surbhi

Birthday message for tanu..........

Your birthday's a time for careful reflection

About your life, and its future direction.
You see where you've been when you look at the past;
Most of it's great; you had quite a blast!
You wonder what's coming, what life has in store;
Will it be just the same? Will there be a new door?

Remember this, as you blow out the last candle:
Life holds no challenge that you cannot handle

The more candles, the bigger the wish.Wishing you everything happy for your birthday.Wishing you miles of smiles in the coming years.Wishing you all the best for your Birthday.May all your dreams and wishes come true! Wishing you all the fun and excitement that only birthdays can bring Wishing you a cheerful birthday. May the best of your wishes be the least of what you get . Wishing you a happy and prosperous birthday and a sweet night of birthday dreams.

I hope you enjoy your birthday,
All the pleasures it has in store,
And because I appreciate you,
I hope you have many more!

Blow sweet candles dear........

Cut the cakes .......

Bar baar din ye aaye .......baar bar dil ye gaye...tum jeeyo hajaro saal ....dil ki hain yeh aarjoo...

https://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2222/2222011gkfpqfwbsv.gif

To you..............

To you...........

To Tanu.......

I met her in mayur paradise for the first time......we were thinking  about the next mayur tracks when i met her  ..she too is a great mayur fan like me which make us come close....Her posts on mayur are awesome.....and i enjoy discussing mayur with her....her taste is awesome.....

Special words abt her :

She is a really sweet , loving , caring girl.....she never creates fights.....she dont blindly follow something...she keeps quality above than quantity.....she is a crazy mayur fan...i love talking to her......she is sometimes naughty even...she is  really sensible and genius...her writing style is  beyond awesome..i am really lucky to have her as my friend...... ..

Gifts for her:

flowers for you.....

some jewelery.........

dresses for you....

kuch meetha ho jaye.......

annie07 thumbnail
Aqsa

"I met her in her Vm gallery.She is one of the sweetest member I have met in mjht forum.I always love reading her  topic about mayur daily after the episode because she is always the one who opens topic. She is an amazimg Vm maker.I have been a fan of her .But she stopped making VMs after nupur's death.Now nupur is back so my request to you could you plzz start making Vms again."

Birthday Message for Tanvi.
"If there is something that you are dreaming of them then may it all come true, because you deserve it.
Hope you have a birthday as awesome as you are.
Wishing you are very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY TANVI..

BIRTHDAY CAKES FOR YOU..

Some siggies for you..
Hey Tanvi though I am not a siggie maker but I tried to make siggies for you.Hope you like them..

BIRTHDAY GIFTS FOR YOU..

Once again Happy Birthday To you Tanvi..

Sur

Hey i made something for you........

sorry i know i am not that good at siggy making..........i m just a starter.......

Daania

Bday msg for Tanu :
Happy Birthday Tanu πŸ€— Many many happy returns of the day. May you  have many many more!  Wishing you loads of success in your life always. May you always get success in all your endeavors and always have a bright future. Wishing you all the happiness, joys. fun in life and always keep smiling. God bless. Love you loads.<3<3

I first met this sweetheart on the MN paradise. I was new then and she really helped me out. We got talking and I got to know that she is an adorable person.

Special words abt her :
Tanu, is a really friendly, loving and gem of a person. She is a true sweetheart. A true MN fan and ArTi praani like us all. πŸ˜† An awesome, mature yet funloving person and these days our SBS and SBS updater. πŸ˜† Love you Tanu. <3<3
You're an amazing person!

Dedications:
A very special MN scene for you, which I am sure we all adore.

Lina

Hey Tanu
a very happy birthday to you na !!!πŸ€—πŸ€—
hope u have an amazing day today sis !!!
enjoy loadzz n loadzzz
make loadzz n loadzz of wishes
I wish all ur wishes comes true πŸ€—

Yash

Bday msg for Tanu : Hello dear.........wish you a very very happy birthdayπŸ€—...........may god bless u and give u all the happiness and in the world n may you make MN posts daily like this n make us happy alwayss πŸ˜ƒ

When did u meet her and how: I met her in forums.........and in her threads aboiut MN n SBS segs......... hamesha sabse pehle posts bana deti hai 😑 ......πŸ˜†.......

Special words abt her :

Gifts for her:
(mat poonchna ke isme kya hai πŸ˜†)

a cake:

Dedications:

a sig from me:

annie07 thumbnail
D & D..πŸ˜†

Debo.............

Tanu πŸ€—πŸ€— Many Many Many happy returns to my khayali pulao pakaney wali bhavishya mein jhakney Tanvi 😳 😳 May You have world ki best Birthday and i hope you have blast throughout the year. and i hope all your problems vanish chutki mein and happiness fill up your heart and smile always stay on the lips of yours. Wishing you loads and loads of success and may God always shower his blessings on you! Happy Birthday!!!!!!!
😳

when did i meet her first πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• ok u are the most oldest and earliest member i have known in this forum 🀣 🀣 🀣.....seriously how long we have sticked to this show for mayur 🀣 🀣....kher....i guess maybe i met her either on paradise or on CG....dono mein sey ek!! i still remember when every night we used to meet on CG to rant abt the episodes... criticizing MN and.....🀣 🀣....woh bhi kya din the by god πŸ˜†

Special words abt her :

Bhavishya mein jhankney waali tanu!!!!! wat do i tell abt her...seriously how do u do tat...pls pls pls in tat case bol meri shaadi kab hogi 🀣 🀣.......just kidding reyπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰!!! she is one of the craziest and most importantly passionate and loyal fan of Mayur i have ever met!! its so great to know ppl who love MN as passionatly as her....its so great to discuss things with her....its always fun to say not so good things abt you know who with her 🀣...and its also so good to hear "personal life hai" type things with her.....agar tanu na hoti toh forum ka kya hota....MN topics ka kya hota!!! SBS updates ka kya hota 😲 😲.......and most importantly how wud be know such a wonderful person exists in this world πŸ€— God bless you tanvi.....aisey hi jalwey bikherti rahi 😎

Divya

Reserved for her................... but she wished u a very very very Happy Birthday

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
reserve*

Happy birthday Tannvi!!!!!

lovely post annie!!!

Edited by Gaganjot.S - 13 years ago
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
HAAPY BIRTHDAY TANVIIIIIIIIIIπŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
Wish a very long n prosperous life
May all ur dreams get fulfilled
may u be happy forever through out ur life

On trying to start abt us as frnds, it's surprising that it has been almost 2 yrs that we have met in dreamland....time jus flied away unknowingly
we jus used to bump in to dreamland or jannat n talk abt any random or MJHT
now as the time flew, there are a very few times that we get to talk with each other bcoz of some or the other reason including lack of time n also the misty fog which came in between creating unwanted awkwardness....inspite of all these, i'm proud of saying that i have a frnd named 'tanvi' to every one

You are definitely one of the best persons i've met on IF...too innocent ...yup really...too good for this world...sometimes, i wonder how u'll b able to live in this present world...but now i feel u can
^^ this sounds silly, but this is what i used to feel for real...lol

waise, bak bak-ing kuch zyaada hogaya.....time for some cake n chocolates

spl cake for u

some chocolates....i hope u'll share them with me πŸ˜‰

Have a blast on this spl day
Happy birthday once again *hugs*

with love
kavya

EDIT: annie - great post!!!Edited by kavya.b - 13 years ago
a-little-hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Dear Pyaari Panchhi AKA Loving Bird Tanu....

Many many happy returns of the day!!!

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

May you keep flying up in the sky and touch the new
heights of success....πŸ‘πŸΌ

May you keep smiling and spreading happiness around you....
like you always do.....πŸ˜ƒ

May you keep making wonderful Mayur posts everyday.....πŸ˜†

May you keep making your awesome khayali pulaos...
and may those pulaos always come true.....πŸ˜‰

Most importantly,

May your parents find your future in-laws soon.....πŸ˜‰

And may your future Mayank buy a beautiful new house for you
to decorate it the way you love....😳

Edited by -Jess- - 13 years ago
rose.mn thumbnail
Amazing post Annie.........

and Tanvi.......... Happy Birthday............πŸ€—

btw where is ur today's episode's post??????🀣