Siddhant Modi : Words Fail Me

Posted: 13 years ago
Can Sid get anymore perfect ? Like, really ? His heart may be bursting with pain, but all he says is "I understand" so that his wife does not cry. What does one say about such a selfless human being ? You know, I can talk about every bit of DMG, but somehow, words always fail me when I want to talk about Sid. Coz for me, he's beyond words, beyond anything. Nothing I could ever say could do justice to him. All I know is that he embodies love, in its purest, most untouched form. He just gives, and gives, and gives, even when his own heart needs.

"The value of a man resides in what he gives and not in what he is capable of receiving."

And that makes Siddhant Modi invaluable, absolutely priceless.

-Aditi
Originally posted by StarshineHues

Can Sid get anymore perfect ? Like, really ? His heart may be bursting with pain, but all he says is "I understand" so that his wife does not cry. What does one say about such a selfless human being ? You know, I can talk about every bit of DMG, but somehow, words always fail me when I want to talk about Sid. Coz for me, he's beyond words, beyond anything. Nothing I could ever say could do justice to him. All I know is that he embodies love, in its purest, most untouched form. He just gives, and gives, and gives, even when his own heart needs.

"The value of a man resides in what he gives and not in what he is capable of receiving."

And that makes Siddhant Modi invaluable, absolutely priceless.

Beautiful description of Sid. I sometimes wonder how can someone not love the character Sid. He is the one who absorbs all the pain, yet some fail to see his giving trait.
Originally posted by sipdip

Beautiful description of Sid. I sometimes wonder how can someone not love the character Sid. He is the one who absorbs all the pain, yet some fail to see his giving trait.

Thank you so much for replying !! 😳

Honestly, I haven't seen such inherent goddness  and such selflessness in any person, real or reel. And I just can't understand how people don't understand him, and don't see his pain.

I loouuuvveeee Sid. But always, his innocent is too much to be reel. Everything seems real about him ; his innocence, his possessiveness, his love, his feelings, his fear of losing her. He, apart from Shilpa, makes me go 'awww' everytime he is sad. You feel such a urge to go and comfort him when you see him sad. He is a man who can make you go week on knees, even when he is sad. He is that life partner every girl wishes to have in her life. He is honest, does everything from his heart, loves Riddhima from the heart, trusts Riddhima from the heart, fears losing her from the heart. Hence, his love, trust and pain is so intense. <3
Riddhima herself has uttered the words that Sid is the ideal husband and every girl's dream husband. What's more left to say. Sid is actually a precious gem of a man.
I just wish she respected him and his feelings more and not just in words.
Amazing post... um loving Sid more day by day
Originally posted by Akanksha0701

I loouuuvveeee Sid. But always, his innocent is too much to be reel. Everything seems real about him ; his innocence, his possessiveness, his love, his feelings, his fear of losing her. He, apart from Shilpa, makes me go 'awww' everytime he is sad. You feel such a urge to go and comfort him when you see him sad. He is a man who can make you go week on knees, even when he is sad. He is that life partner every girl wishes to have in her life. He is honest, does everything from his heart, loves Riddhima from the heart, trusts Riddhima from the heart, fears losing her from the heart. Hence, his love, trust and pain is so intense. <3

Thank you so much for replying Anky !! 🤗

I love you for writing the line in green. What stands out about Sid is his honesty and simplicity. He's all heart, and it is that heart that makes him so vulnerable and fragile at times. But its his heart, his beautiful heart, that sets him apart from other people.

Originally posted by prismlight

Riddhima herself has uttered the words that Sid is the ideal husband and every girl's dream husband. What's more left to say. Sid is actually a precious gem of a man.
I just wish she respected him and his feelings more and not just in words.

Thank you for reading and commenting !! 😃

Sid is a rare gem, and he'd be every girl's dream, a dream to cherish and love forever. Riddhima realizes that too, but yes, she doesn't express it as often as she should, coz she's never known what it'd be like not to have Sid in her life. Its like she's complacent about his presence in his life, she's secure that he'll always be there for her. But that complacency can sometimes make Sid feel neglected, which she needs to realize.

no words fr karan wahi,..n sid..sid jaldi aao...meri duniya mein aake mat ja..:)))
Originally posted by mischief

Amazing post... um loving Sid more day by day

Thank you so much !! 😃